67: He's Her Heart Stealer

How did I come to love you?
I tried pushing you out but my heart recognizes you
I love you, are you listening?
Only you

2 months later...

Jeon Jungkook's POV

Once the clock struck 10, I walked out of my car and went inside the bakery to find one table still occupied with a few people there. Lisa was at the cashier counter as she waved at me when I came in. I asked her where Chaeyoung is and she pointed to the door to the kitchen.

I went there and saw her busy with the stock book in her hand. She did not even realized it when I walked beside her and gave her cheek a peck. She turned her face to look at me with wide eyes when I greeted her.

"What are you doing here?", she asked before she turned to see the book again and wrote something in it.

"I'm picking you up as usual.", I said as I looked at her serious face.

"Okay, but why are you here? Usually you just wait in the car.", she turned to face me again.

I sighed as I looked at my watch.

"Yeah...but you still didn't come out even though it's already 10. You're still busy here.", I pouted as I answered her.

"There's still customers out there. So, I can't close the bakery yet. You can wait a little longer, right?", she replied as she checked her watch. "Five more minutes. Okay?", she asked me but I shook my head.

I went to the door and looked at the customers before I turned to see Chaeyoung again. "Let me just...do something. I'll come back here soon.", I told her before I went back to the front to see the customers.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

It has been almost two weeks since I got back to work. I can say that I felt a bit different to start working again after almost three months of resting at home. But, luckily I have Lisa and the others to help me at work again.

Today is Christmas Eve and I have planned to watch the fireworks at Mono theme park with Jungkook. Namjoon told us that the theme park will be opened till midnight for the firework show and Jisoo has asked us to go there to watch it altogether. However, it seemed like I will be late with Lisa since we still have customers out there.

When Jungkook came in to see me, I knew I was late than usual. He looked unsatisfied with the customers when he suddenly left me and went out approaching those customers. Before I could go out to the front, I saw the customers got up and one of them went to the counter to pay.

Only when they left, I walked out to see Lisa smiling and gave a thumbs up to Jungkook.

"What did you say to them?", I asked as I walked towards him.

He smiled before saying that he just reminded them that the operating hour of the bakery is just till 10 PM so they have to leave since it has past 10.

"You shouldn't do that. We can wait..."

"No, Chaeyoung-ah. I can't wait. I want to meet Bambam.", Lisa cut me off from scolding Jungkook. "I want to wash the dishes first. Please don't leave me alone here, okay, lovebirds?", she added as she went to the table that was occupied earlier and took the dirty dishes to the kitchen.

"Lovebirds? As if you're not one yourself, Lis..", I replied but she closed her ears not wanting to hear me.

Then, I heard the door opened and saw Bambam coming in.