20: Her Heartbeat

I think my heart got lost
I wish it wasn't like this
F**k, I'm sorry that we met
I guess it's just bad timing, yeah
I think my heart got lost
So tell me if you find it

Jeon Jungkook's POV

Everyone around me seem to have fun and happy to get the chance to be among 1,000 lucky people to enter the theme park today for its 10 year anniversary. I was dragged along into the crowd by Seokjin hyung and Jisoo noona. They thought I need to have some fun there so they asked Namjoon hyung for an extra ticket for me.

We were already there for a half an hour but I still did not go into any of the houses at the theme park. Nothing seemed to be interesting to me for now. Even though Namjoon hyung had designed the theme park all by himself, yes he designed it 10 years ago when he was just 18. His father is a successful businessman who ventured in the theme park franchise in the country for almost 25 years.

When Namjoon hyung came up with the idea of building a theme park full of different kind of houses, his father gave him a chance to make his idea a reality. With that, The Mono House became a popular destination for people of various ages to explore the new style of theme park. There are five different big houses in Mono that are called House of Horror, House of Mirrors, House of Maze, House of Magic, and...the one that I hate the most right now; House of Love.

"Jungkook, come on try any one of the houses. You haven't gone into one yet.", Jisoo noona said to me as she saw me wandering off looking at everyone in the theme park.

I smiled faintly as I shook my head. "What's the use of coming here if you don't go into one? Come on, I tell you. If you want a relaxing one, go for the House of Magic. That one is the easiest for you to explore. If you want something challenging, it's House of Maze. If you want something challenging with more complex illusion, go for House of Mirrors. But if you want the best experience of all, House of Horror. They have a lot of different rooms in there and a lot of ghosts.", she explained about the houses to me.

I nodded and asked, "How about House of Love?"

She paused before answering, "I...don't think you want to go into that one. I mean...that house can be entered if you have a partner."

I nodded in understanding before I turned to look at the house behind me, House of Horror. Just as I looked at it, I saw someone I have been avoiding from meeting. Chaeyoung.

Seokjin hyung saw them too and signalling Jisoo noona to distract my attention back. But then, I saw who she is queueing there with. Jaehyun. With some of their other friends, precisely Jaehyun's friends. I knew them all, we were from the same high school though.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I got excited as I entered the Mono House with Jaehyun and his friends. I never have a chance to go to a theme park before. Let alone a famous one like Mono. Jaehyun said he got free tickets for us to enter today for the theme park's 10th anniversary. I was so excited even from the morning. Luckily I am not needed to go to the bakery on Sunday so he brought me here tonight with him.

"Okay, what do you want to try first?", he asked me but one of his friends butt in to answer. "House of Horror!! I bet that's the best house we should go for.", Ten said loudly to all of us.

"House of Horror, you said it!", Lucas replied as Jaehyun smiled at me following his friends and front of us.

I looked around before I see how the House of Horror is like. "Jaehyun, I want to go to the other house..."

"We'll go there after this one, okay?", he cut me off as he held my hand to queue up at the entrance of the House of Horror.

I pouted at him. Then, he leaned close to my side and whispered something to comfort me.