36: She's a Sweetheart

Enjoy another update here...because I feel like updating twice today. 😁 And forgive me for the title of this update. Honestly I ran out of ideas for it. Haha 😅

❤❤❤

Ain't never felt this way
Can't get enough so stay with me
It's not like we got big plans
Let's drive around town holding hands

Park Chaeyoung's POV

For the last time, I checked myself in the elevator as no one else is in there with me. The black Valentino Drap cape dress that Jungkook bought for me made me think if the reunion theme is really a prom night. The dress did not look suitable for dancing, it looked more suitable for something more formal.

I should have asked Nayeon if it is really a prom night theme. Now, I regretted knowing she went back to our parents' house for the weekend. I did not know if she got the invitation to the reunion but surely she knew about it. She was in the same school with Jungkook after all.

When I reached the ground floor, I was a bit surprised to see Jungkook waiting for me out there in his black suit and a cute little ribbon completed the handsome look on him.

"Jungkook, hey..did I make you wait too long?", I asked as I stepped out of the elevator.

"No, you're just in time.", he said before we linked our arms together starting to walk to his car. "You look stunning.", he said in a low voice enough for me to hear it.

"You look handsome.", I replied to him with a smile.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

After I signed the attendance list, I brought Chaeyoung inside the hall with Jimin showing us our table. Once we are seated, Chaeyoung pinched my thigh making me hissed in the sudden pain. She made me asked her why in a crying tone. What did I do wrong?

"You lied to me. I asked Jimin oppa and he said the theme is Elegant Italian. He even explained that they chose it because they just love Italian food. There's nothing about prom night in his explanation, Kook!", she said in angry tone before she pouted at me.

I chuckled a bit thinking that I just got caught.

"You can laugh? You purposely said it's a prom so you can dance with me, am I right?", she seemed to be really angry.

"Okay, I admit...I lied. But...look at all these foods. I'm sure you're hungry, right? Let me feed you this meatball.", I tried to console her with the turkey meatballs served on the big plate at the middle of our table.

I playfully moved my hand and made a sound like a plane as i tried to cheer her up. She quickly grabbed my hand before it reached her mouth and ate the meatball right away.

"I'm not a kid, Jungkook.", she said as she munched the meatball in her mouth before I heard a cough from her.

I took the glass and let her have a drink as I patted her back. She must have choked on the meatball.

"Th..thanks...", she said to me as she wiped her mouth with the napkin on her lap.

"Don't be mad with me next time.", I told her and she gently nudged my elbow.

❤❤❤

It was the fourth round of 'Never Have I Ever' game and I already drank the third cup in the game. I mean...who never cheated on a test, who never got drunk and who never got dumped? That never got dumped one made me a bit mad actually because Nayeon was the one who asked that question.