45: Her Lie

So here we are again, I'm calling your phone
And do you feel lost? 'Cause, darling, I feel alone
My heart says "pick up" but my head is saying "no"
And I'm trying to figure out what is good for my soul

Park Chaeyoung's POV

The noise coming from my phone made me slowly opening my eyes just to grab the phone and shut it up. However, I was shocked when I see the time shown on the screen. My eyes widen as I realized that it was showing me the last alarm that I set to wake up every morning.

9.40 AM!

Crap, I'm going to be late for work!

Because of this shocking alarm, I quickly got up from my bed but my head got dizzy as soon as I stood up. I touched my forehead while trying to keep my balance to stand. A soft hiss of pain escaped my mouth as I think of the reason why my head hurt in the morning.

When I realized why, I am shocked again with myself. I remembered I went to the club last night. Alone. I got drunk. Jaehyun. Jungkook. Wait, why is his face flashed in my mind? I remembered Jaehyun and Lisa taking me home but Jungkook...

"Jungkook...it's you."

Shit, did I fall asleep in his arms? No way...

I shook my head as I looked at myself in the big mirror before I realized another thing. I looked at my pyjama and a thought came into my head. Who changed my clothes?

As I was trying to remember more information about last night, the door of my room is opened from outside revealing Nayeon there.

"Um, good morning, unnie.", I greeted her as I tried to look relaxed despite my mind is battling wildly thinking of the whole thing about last night.

"Good morning, Chae. I thought you're still sleeping.", Nayeon replied as she walked in with her luggage beside her.

I walked up to her and turned to look at her luggage with widened eyes.

"Unnie, where are you going?", I asked. If she wants to go back to our parents' house or go holiday with her friends, she never take her luggage. This feels weird.

"I'm going back to our parents' house. Since I will get married soon, I feel uncomfortable to stay here at your house. So, I will be staying with eomma and appa before I move out with Jungkook.", her answer made me sad somehow.

"Oh...okay.", I honestly did not know how to reply to her. I felt sad but happy at the same time because I will not see her together with Jungkook anymore. I sounded jealous, I admitted it.

"Anyway, Chaeyoung. You must be having a hangover. I made you bean sprout soup. Make sure to eat it first before you eat anything else, okay? I'll be going now.", she said as she hugged me before I followed her out of my room to send her off.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I splashed a handful of cold water to my face before I looked up to the mirror in front of me. The cold water surely made me feel energised despite me not having a good sleep last night. I couldn't sleep because I kept thinking of Chaeyoung. I can say I just had a two hours nap, that's it.

"Why can't I remember anything about you, Chaeyoung? If we really were together, why can't I remember you?", I asked to no one as I looked at my wet face.

Was Jaehyun lying to me? Why do I doubt him so much?

"I have to find her.", I said as I took the small towel hang beside the sink to dry my face.