30: She Loves Him?

Ooh love, what do I do? What if love?
You're probably my
One one one my one
The only one one one you are
If this is love love love if love
What should I do, what should I do? what if this is the love?

Park Chaeyoung's POV

As I closed the bathroom door, I looked at my face in the mirror until my finger touched the corner of my lips. Damn it, how dare he? In front of my step sister, Nayeon who was his ex girlfriend...

What was he thinking?

"Chaeyoung-ah, do you have an extra toothbrush? I forgot whether I bring mine or not.", Nayeon's voice coming from outside made me flinched a little.

"Uh, yeah. I have, unnie. I'll take it out for you. Wait a minute, unnie.", I replied as I opened the small cabinet beside the mirror where I put my toiletries.

After putting a new toothbrush out, I brushed my teeth while listening to Nayeon humming to some songs out there in my bedroom. She seemed happy but why is she exactly here? I thought she loved Tokyo so much. She decided to continue her studies there and stayed to work there after graduation. It has been almost three years since she left, I guess.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

"I will never not think about you...", I stopped singing as I smiled at the word 'you' in the lyrics.

My mind completely thought of Chaeyoung and her shocked face earlier. She must be flustered by my action. I have to say sorry to her or...should I just let it be?

I looked at my phone as I walked out of my car and went to the elevator to get to my penthouse unit. As I got inside the elevator and waited for it to reach the 32nd floor, I looked at the photos of Chaeyoung that I took at the bakery today. I smiled at every photos of her because she is just so adorable in her casual wear with the bakery's apron.

"How could you make me crazy like this, Chaeyoung?", I mumbled as I zoomed at one of her photos where she was pouting when she realized she cannot scold me in front of the customers for taking her photo while she was working.

"Cute like a chipmunk.", I commented with a smile.

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

While I wait for Nayeon to sleep together, I checked my phone and saw that I just received a message from my dad.

🗨 Appa: Chaeyoung-ah, are you surprised?? I'm sorry I didn't tell you your unnie is visiting you. She said she wanted to surprise you by herself.

I smiled as I read his message.

"It's okay, appa. I am surprised, really. Did she tell you she's coming home or she surprised you and eomma too?", I said as I typed them down and sent the reply to him.

While I wait for my dad's reply, I scrolled through my Instagram account to see latest posts by my friends. As I was scrolling and tapping on the posts, a message came in in the notification so I quickly opened it thinking it was from dad. However, my instinct was wrong. It was not a message from dad but from Jungkook.

What else does he wants from me?

🗨 Jungkook: Hi, Chaeyoung. I just want to tell you I'm sorry if I startled you earlier but I really mean it. What I did, I mean it and I don't regret it. Please don't avoid me when we meet again, okay?