32: He's Back

Boy, you know I
I wanna take you home
And I ain't talkin' about a two mile ride back to my place
Oh, this ain't the same old song about two hearts hooking up
One and done, on a Friday

Park Chaeyoung's POV

The arrival gate is full of people who just touched down making me almost giving up to find Jungkook among the crowd. Plus, the people around me who are also waiting and searching for the person they are picking up did not help much. They got so excited until they did not realized if they stepped on my shoes or pushed me away.

I did not know the exact time of Jungkook's arrival but I could see two flights from Sydney coming here this early morning. The first one is at 8 AM which is now and the other one is at 9 AM later.

As I was waiting and searching for Jungkook, I received a call from Mrs Lee. To be honest, it was quite surprising because I wanted to make sure I did not sound too excited or anything. I just want to stay calm when I see Jungkook.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs Lee.", I greeted her as I answered her call.

"Hey, Chaeyoung. Are you at the airport already?", she asked me and I said that I am already here at Incheon International Airport to pick Jungkook up. "He'll arrive an hour from now and he will use the VIP gate. I just want to inform you so you don't lose him later. I told him I'm coming to fetch him and he has no idea that you'll be the one fetching him. Surprise him well, okay?", Mrs Lee told me in her cheerful way.

I tried to sound relaxed as I said 'yes'to her. Why did I feel like I am on a big mission here? Mrs Lee being excited did not help me too. I felt nervous in a sudden.

Once I ended the call with her, I looked up at my watch. I have 50 minutes before he arrives. Now, where is the VIP arrival gate? I need to know where it is located at in this big airport.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

As soon as I stepped out of the airplane, I pulled my hoodie up on my way to walk to the VIP arrival gate. I felt a bit dizzy after the long 11 hours flight. I never felt this way before and I thought maybe it was because it had been a while for me to take such a long flight. Or maybe I just did not have enough sleep before departing from Sydney.

When I was busy thinking of the possibilities of my dizziness, I heard someone calling for my name from my right side. I turned to the right and saw someone I did not expect to see here. I blinked a few times to make sure my eyes did not lie to me.

"Jungkook. Hi..", her voice as she stopped in front of me made me sure that it was real. She is really here.

"Chaeyoung, hey...", I did not know how to react exactly.

"Uh...surprise! How are you doing?", she said to me even though I felt awkward with her excited tone. She sounded to be faking it so I will fake my reaction too. Well, they say two can play this game.

I smiled and said, "I'm good." I was not feeling very good actually.

Chaeyoung smiled back at me, "That's good to hear." Then, she suddenly hit my right shoulder a few times making me feel pain.

"Ow, ow!! Chaeyoung, why??", I asked as I grabbed her hands stopping her from continuing to hit me.

She looked sharp into my eyes while trying to hit me again but I held her hands tight preventing her from hitting me.