48: What His Head Says

Wish I could turn back the hands of time to yesterday
Everywhere I go I feel you by my side
Where have you gone, I don't want to live a day without you
But I'll try to forget you for you

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I shook hands with the doctor before I walked out of his room.

"Anyway, Mr Jeon. May I know why you don't want anyone else to know about this? Not even her family.", the doctor asked me.

"Oh, it's...quite personal. No one knew what happened so we wanted to keep it to ourselves. When the right time comes, we will tell everyone ourselves.", I told him as he nodded to it.

"Okay, Mr Jeon. Just...please don't neglect her again. I heard your wedding is just around the corner. If there's any problem, you two should talk it out.", I smiled at the advice given to me.

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I opened the door to see Lisa and Jisoo standing out there with their worried look. I let them in as I sat down on the sofa and hugged the square cushion in my arms. I knew why they came here for and I did not have to ask anymore.

"Chaeyoung-ah, I heard what happened to Nayeon unnie.", Lisa spoke up first as she sat beside me while Jisoo sat at the couch beside the sofa we sat.

"You come here to ask about her?", I asked them.

Their eyes met each other and I knew they are not here to talk about Nayeon.

"Chaeyoung, we're worried about you. Jungkook called Jin to ask me to look for you. He said he might have done something that made you angry. So, he wanted me to check on you. Are you alright, Chae?", now Jisoo talked to me.

I scoffed knowing that Jungkook made them come here.

"I'm alright. Don't worry about me.", I said without looking at any of them.

"Nayeon hurt her wrist because of him. You're angry with him for that, right?", Lisa asked.

"He ignored her calls and told her he wanted to be alone. Of course, I'm angry with him. He shouldn't let her think like she had done something wrong. Now, look what she did to herself.", I told them about Jungkook ignoring Nayeon these few days.

"But you know he avoided everyone and not just Nayeon, right? You know he remembered something.", Jisoo said to me.

I sighed at it. "He remembered the accident. That's all.", disappointment was clear in my tone but I let it be. I deserved to feel like this after I tried to help him that night.

"Yes, but because of that he's thinking back about his decision to marry your sister. He knew something isn't right about it. This is your time, Chae. Make him remember you back.", I stared at Lisa for her words sounded selfish to me. She wanted me to make Jungkook remember me but then, what about my sister?

"I'm not that selfish, Lis. If Jungkook regain his memory about me, then what about my unnie? He'll abandon her and she will hurt herself again? I don't want that to happen.", I said as I stood up getting ready to leave the living room.

"Chaeyoung..."

"Get out, both of you. I don't want to see anyone anymore. Please.", now I became like Jungkook, avoiding everyone.