21: She's Confused

I dedicate this song to you,
The one who never sees the truth,
That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I took a deep breath before I stepped out of my car and go to Euphoria bakery to do my part time duty as usual. When I reached there, I did not see Chaeyoung but Lisa who came early that day. It was unusual so I asked if Chaeyoung did not come that day or she will be coming in late.

"She woke up late today. So, she'll be here probably in the noon.", Lisa said before she told me to take care of the front for a while.

I did as told and saw Jackson coming in with Somi beside him.

"Hey, Jungkook. Good morning, bro!", he greeted me loudly while waving his hand at me. When he was walking to go to the back, he stopped and looked at me at the counter.

"What?", I asked him.

Then, he approached me and called my name in a whisper making me looked at him weirdly.

"Is Chaeyoung inside?", he asked as he put his hand on my shoulder.

I shook my head and told him what Lisa told me. He sighed in relief hearing it making me got weirder with him so I asked him what is wrong with him. Then, he said that he saw something he should not see last night.

I got curious of it and asked Jackson what he saw that he is relieved to know Chaeyoung is not in yet.

"I came home late yesterday because I helped Chaeyoung to close the bakery. Then, I left first and she waited for Jaehyun to fetch her. But...I forgot something at the bakery so I came back there by taxi. When I got there, I heard someone yelled at the bus stop across the road. Chaeyoung, she yelled at Jaehyun but I'm not sure about what. Then, he left her alone and she cried. I saw it and shouldn't make noise but my feet just don't listen. I stepped on a branch making a cracking sound and she saw me. She called me but I ran away. I hope she forgot it already when she comes in.", he explained.

"She had a fight with Jaehyun?", I asked in concern. She just had fun with him two days ago. She looked happy. What could be the reason they fight yesterday though?

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I sighed as I looked at my face through the mirror. My swollen eyes because of the long hours of crying last night made me cursed myself. Why did I cry so much for just a small thing? Now I had to find something to hide these swollen eyes I have from everyone.

I hope my old black shades will do enough to cover them. I still need to go to work today. Hopefully the others will not ask me a lot on why I am wearing shades later.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

The clock struck 6 as I looked at it while cleaning a table at the front area. When I turned to see Chaeyoung at the cashier counter, she seemed to be lost in her own thoughts when Yeji called her to go to the kitchen. Even though she hid her eyes under the black shades, I knew she must have shed a lot of tears last night.

It made me wonder how bad was her fight with Jaehyun until she had to cover her eyes with that shades on. Maybe I could sneak in after she go to the back and try to ask her about it. She wouldn't be angry, right?

Park Chaeyoung's POV

Tsk! I was expecting too much! Jaehyun did not even call or text me after what he did last night. I thought he will look for me today but it is already 6 in the evening, he does not even give me a single call or text. I am wasting my time for him out here.