63: She's Strong Enough

Say you'll remember me
Standin' in a nice dress
Starin' at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again
Even if it's just in your
Wildest dreams

Park Chaeyoung's POV

🗨 Jungkookie: Hey...Chaeyoung. I'm...so sorry for treating you like this. I hope you understand that I need some time alone for now. Thanks for worrying about me but I don't think I deserve it. Thanks for loving me too but...I really need time, Chaeyoung. I need time to be away from you so that I can think about us. I'm sorry if I'm hurting you but this is what I want to do. Please...stop worrying about me. Stop messaging me or trying to call me. Once I send this message to you, I will not use this number again. I'll come back to you once I'm done thinking, okay?

Those are the words that he said to me when he finally replied to me three days ago. I was crying the first time I heard it. He really wanted me to not disturb him at all and so I did as he wanted.

Every single day before I sleep and after I wake up in the morning, I will listen to his voice even though what he asked me to do was something quite hard for me to comply with.

From what I heard from Jisoo yesterday, Jungkook had a flight back here with Seokjin on the evening and is expected to arrive at 12 PM today. Now it is already 1 PM but I still have not get any information about him. Maybe Jisoo will tell me later since I am still at the hospital having my physiotherapy here.

"Ms Park, are you ready to continue the physio?", the nurse asked me so I put down my phone on the table and nodded to her.

"Sure, I am.", I said as I tried to get up from the wheelchair and held the crutches she gave me.

I had been undergoing the physiotherapy for three days straight without skipping just to keep myself be occupied so that I will not think of Jungkook too much. He wanted to be alone so I needed something to keep myself busy from thinking about him. The physiotherapy sessions really helped me to be strong again.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I smiled at the angry faces in front of me after telling them what I am going to do. They surely are mad with my treatment to Chaeyoung, their best friend. But, they cannot stop me from doing what I wanted to do. I still need more time alone.

"Unnie, I hate this guy in front of me. What should we do with this stubborn guy now?", Jennie asked Jisoo beside her.

Jisoo shook her head, "We should tail him after he leaves."

Seokjin nodded along while I laughed at them.

"Please don't. I'm just going to be somewhere for a while. I will come back to meet Chaeyoung myself after that.", I told them.

"Where? And when are you coming back? We need to know that so that we can give Chaeyoung a definite answer. I'm done seeing her acting all strong and cool with your silent treatment to her. If she doesn't have a physio today, I would totally drag her here to see you, Jungkook.", Jennie said as she pointed her finger at me.

So, she has a physiotherapy today. That's good for her. She has stopped worrying about me.

"I'm not sure yet how long I'll be away but I promise I'll come back.", that was all I can say since I do not know how long I will stay away from everyone.