43: She's in the Rain

She's in the rain
You wanna hurt yourself
I'll stay with you
You wanna make yourself go through the pain
It's better to be held than holding on

Jeon Jungkook's POV

"You can just stay here if you want. I'll send you home tomorrow.", I said to Nayeon as I watched her helping my mom washing the dishes at the sink.

Both of them turned around to look at me as I calmly sat down at the dining table after sending my dad off to his car.

"Uh...Jungkook. It's okay. Just send me back after this. I already told Chaeyoung I'll be home late tonight, not going back tomorrow.", it sounded like an excuse to me but I nodded to it.

I was just playing around to see what her reaction will be and I was right. She will not easily agree to stay for the night here. Is she scared of my mom?

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I entered the noisy, crowded place without fearing anything as if nothing can harm me in there. As I looked around, I saw the bar and quickly made my way there. I did not care at all bumping to few already drunk people dancing in the club. All I know is just I want to be like them, forget my problem and just enjoy dancing with strangers.

I have never felt this brave to order alcoholic drink all by myself. Usually, my best friends will be with me to keep me sober and control my alcohol intake. But, that is not the case tonight. I just want to get wasted so I ordered two bottle at once even though I know I could not last even one bottle of soju.

The bartender did not believe me too, he gave me one bottle and said, "I'll give you another one after you finish this."

I smiled at his concern before I poured down a full glass of soju from the bottle he gave me.

I drank it in one go despite the bitterness I tasted in it as it entered my throat. I poured another one until the bottle is empty and I felt my head spinning a bit. But, I did not feel like stopping yet so I called for the bartender to give me another bottle while showing him that I have finished the one he gave me fifteen minutes ago.

"Here you go.", he said as I paid for the bottles before he left me to attend other customers.

As I was sipping my first glass from the second bottle, I saw someone sitting at the chair beside me and it looked like the person is looking at me by the way his shoes facing me. I looked up to him quietly as I see him eyeing me from head to toe.

"Leave me alone. I'm not here to have fun with anyone.", I meant what I say despite my mind tell me otherwise.

"Whoa, intimidating!", he scoffed at me as I emptied my glass. "What if I can show you how to have fun? Will you have fun with me?", this stranger really knows how to provoke me. He took my soju bottle before I can take it and said, "Let me."

I pushed my glass to him as he poured down the soju for me.

"Thank you.", I said to him but before I could drink, he took the glass from me and asked for my name.

"I'm not telling strangers.", I replied coldly as I took my bottle and drink from there instead. He can have the glass, I don't care.

"My name is Cha Eunwoo. What's yours, beautiful?", he whispered to my ear before he drank from my glass stopping me halfway from finishing the soju left in the bottle. I turned to look at him and before his lips dare to move towards mine, I turned away as I shouted for another bottle to drink.

He laughed at me as he also asked for one empty glass for himself. Then, he put my glass beside the new bottle I got and paid it for me. Acting nice, typical playboy. Heck, he reminded me of someone I want to forget.

"I won't leave until I get your name!", he said out loud as the noisy music in the club made it hard to have a good conversation.

I smiled at his determination before I tell him, "Chaeyoung, that's my name."

He asked me to repeat it as he could not hear it clearly.

"Park Chaeyoung! That's my name!", I shouted back not caring if anyone heard my shouting voice.

He smiled widely as he heard it.

"Park Chaeyoung, huh? Sounds beautiful...just like the person is.", he said as we shared the bottle of soju together while chatting about random things with each other.

"Would you like to dance?", he asked me after we finished another bottle after that. Yes, another bottle which means the fourth bottle of soju for me. Damn it, I am drunk now! For sure.

Without I realized, I have already been dragged to the dance floor and already dancing with Eunwoo. Great, I don't know if I will be able to go to work tomorrow. Surely I will have a hangover because of tonight.

As I was brushing my body behind him, I heard him groaning which made me turned around to see what just happened.

Then, I saw the back of someone tall behind me talking to Eunwoo.

"Stop this, Eunwoo-ya. She's not a person who you think she is.", that man said to Eunwoo as I keep dancing to the disco rhythm.

"Yah, what's wrong with you?! Do you even know who she is?", I heard Eunwoo replying to the man that interrupted us.

I did not even bother to look up to him as I dont think I will even remember him when I wake up tomorrow. My eyes are seeing blinking lights all around me and I do not care to recognize anyone now.

"Because I know her, I want you to stop!", this man seems to be Eunwoo's friend but he sounded so mad.

The next thing I know is I was pulled harshly by the wrist until I got out of the club. I tried to pull away from the grip of this unknown man but I couldn't until we reached the street. He let me go as I shouted to be freed.

"Chaeyoung, what's wrong with you?!", he asked as he grabbed my shoulders trying to make me stay put.

I tried to look at his face and I don't know why, I saw Jungkook's face until it changed to someone else's. It changed to...Jaehyun.

I laughed at myself for thinking that I was getting crazy at that point. When I looked back at him, his face changed to Jungkook's and then back to his. He had to grabbed my hands to calm me down from my uncontrolled self.

"Chaeyoung, let me send you home. You're too drunk right now.", he said as I shook my head to him.

"No, let me be! Just...let...me be alone!", I yelled as I harshly pulled away from his strong grip.

"Chaeyoung, listen to me!", I closed my ears as I turned around and walked away from there.

Even though I closed my ears, I heard something fell on the ground but I did not bother to look back at what was it that fell back there. I kept walking with no exact direction until I felt cold water dropped on my hand. I stopped and looked up to see the dark sky pouring down its tears to the earth ground.

And with the rain getting heavier, I let my tears come out after so many days I held them all in.

❤❤❤

Double update again. 😬

🤗🤗