5: She's the Kind-Hearted One

You say love is messed up
You say that it don't work
But, you don't wanna try, no, no
And baby, I'm no stranger
To heartbreak and the pain of
Always being let go

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I waited for almost two hours in my car even though I have came at 10 AM at the parking area. I just needed to be sure that today will not be like yesterday. I hope no Yuju, Eunha, Eunbi or any other girls will come to the bakery today. They really are just disturbing me in my plan. I do not like it.

Luckily they do not know my car since I have five different cars at home. That's a plus point for me. I think now I can go out to the bakery to see the one I missed yesterday. Oh yes, I miss her because I did not get to see her yesterday. Not because I like her or anything, that is not the reason.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I was teaching Yeji to decorate the cake when Somi called me while gasping for air.

"You need to go to the front. There's...there's a man...", she still has trouble to finish her words so I got up from my place and patted her back asking her to relax.

"Okay. Um...it's one of our regular customer. He...looks angry and...he wants to see you.", she finally finished her words.

I frowned at it before I heard the voice of someone shouting out there. "Who is it? What's wrong with him?", I said as I walked to the door and went out to see who it is making noise in the bakery.

"Where's the manager?! I want to see the manager!!", the shouting man said loudly while Jackson and one other male customer holding him.

He looked very angry and probably drunk as I see him holding a wine bottle in his right hand. I walked closer to them and tried to relax before I speak up.

"Um, hello. Mister?", I said as Jackson and the other customer let go of the man as I signalled them to do it.

"Are you the manager?", he asked as he stepped closer to me.

"Yes, mister. I am the manager here. I think I've seen you here several times with your girlfriend. Am I right?", I asked as polite as I can.

Then, he laughed cynically at me before staring at me sharply. "Yes, we always dated here and I think there will be no more dates for us here after this.", he said.

I did not understand why so I asked what is the reason which made him become furious again.

"Because this place! This bakery! This is where I confessed to her that I like her and she accepted me. But now, this place...this place is shit!", he shouted as he punched the table with his left hand.

"Oh, mister. Why...did you say that? What's wrong? May I know so I can help you?", I asked, still trying to stay calm even with his furious acts.

"She broke up with me! What else can you help with?! Now I can't see this bakery here. It hurts my eyes seeing it!", he said as he punched the table again.

Jackson tried to hold him but he was a bit scared too. The other customer earlier went out probably trying to get help somewhere for us. He pushed Jackson away and I tried to tell him to calm down.

"We can talk about this, mister.", I said when he turned to look at me after pushing Jackson.

"Talk?! I don't want to talk! I want to hurt you! So that you know how it feels to be hurt by someone.", he said as he raised his right hand that is holding the empty bottle.

I saw it and could just raised my hands to cover up myself from being hit. I closed my eyes and stepped back as I heard other people are screaming out for what they are witnessing at the moment. I even heard Jackson shouted 'don't' and I know I will be hit anytime by this angry man.