62: He Doesn't Understand

I just wanna love you
Touch you, be with you
Hold you by my side, girl
Hold you close but we're far
I just wanna leave you
Hate you, erase you
Because I love you too much

Jeon Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook, hey...can you wake up?", Seokjin asked me as he shook my bed to wake me up.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw him sitting on the couch looking at me in his grey suit. I tried to lift my body up but my head suddenly spinning in pain. I hissed as I touched my forehead before Seokjin told me to just stay in bed for the day.

"You know why your head is aching, Jungkook?", he asked me as he stood up with arms crossed.

"Why?", I asked back as I tried to remember what happened to me last night.

"You had alcohol last night. I don't know how much you drank but seeing how you are right now, it seemed you had quite a lot. So, just stay here. You don't need to come with me to meet the investors today.", he told me as he came towards me and touched my forehead. "A bit warm. I'll order some soup for you before I leave.", he told me before he grabbed the phone on the table next to the bed.

I lied down in bed as I recalled what happened last night.

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

The cup in my hand fell to the ground when I heard what Jennie yelled about when she was talking with Jisoo at the balcony out there. Hyeri asked if I am okay but I ignored her as I pushed myself to the balcony. I opened the sliding door to meet Jisoo and Jennie who stayed here last night with me.

"Who's drunk, unnie?", I asked them as I looked at their eyes for an answer.

Both of them looked at each other instead of answering me right away.

"I heard you yelling, Jennie unnie. Who were you two talking about?", I got even eager to know as I can guess who they were talking about that they cannot talk inside about it.

"Um...Chaeyoung...it's nothing..."

"It's Jungkook, right? You guys were talking about him. Jisoo unnie, tell me I'm right.", I cut Jennie off as I looked at Jisoo with hope that she will tell me the truth.

She looked at Jennie in anger and fist shown at her but she came to me with a warm smile trying to assure me everything is alright.

"Chaeng, I'm sorry. Yes, we were talking about him but please don't worry. Jin told me that he's fine now. He just needs to rest and he'll be alright then.", she told me what I had been expecting to hear from her.

"Is he alone?", I asked them.

"What?", Jisoo replied to me.

I wiped the tears that was coming out of my eyes before I said, "He needs someone to take care of him when he's sick. He surely has a hangover right now. Who's with him? Is Jin oppa there with him?"

Jisoo stared back at me without a word.

"Last time he got drunk he collapsed, unnie. Someone have to be there to look after him.", I told her as I tried not to cry more.

"Okay, Chae. Stop crying. I'll call Jin again and make sure Jungkook is well cared, okay? For now, you should take a shower and we'll go to the hospital. Okay?", Jisoo told me as Jennie started to push my wheelchair back inside my apartment.