4: He's the Heartthrob

You're the only one who could lock this wild heart up in chains
You're the only love that can make this bad man better

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I am getting sick of being bullied by my friends here at the bakery. All because of that ONE man. That one man who keeps bothering me. That one man who keeps trying to talk with me about random things. That one man who always comes for nothing other than watch me doing my work. What? Is he that desperate to show me that we should have known each other before?

I do not know what his problem is but it has been almost two weeks he keeps coming here. It irritates me because he makes me feel like he has something up under his sleeve. But, I do not know what it is.

"Chaeyoung...Mr Jeon is here.", Jackson said as he appeared at the door with a smile.

Lisa and Yeji squealed at it as they watched me decorating the cake.

"I'm busy here, Jackson. Tell him to go home.", I said sternly.

"Okay.", he said before he disappeared from our sights.

Jeon Jungkook's POV

She said she is busy, huh? It's okay, I will wait for her. Even if she will be busy until her work hours is over, I will wait since today is Saturday. I do not work today so I can wait here for her for the whole day.

However, I feel like I have made a wrong decision to come here today. Why? First, Sana. She came to the bakery to buy a cake for her mother and ended up spending time with me. Luckily she did not do any skinship with me the whole an hour she was at the same table as I am.

Then, there came Eunha with Eunbi. I did not know that they are friends and they are both into me. What a drama when they saw me there alone.

"Oh, Eunbi. You know him too?", Eunha asked.

"Yes, we met at a club two weeks ago. Right, Jungkook-ssi?", Eunbi said while looking at me.

I can just nod at her who has sit on the chair next to me on the right. Eunha sat on the other chair on the left. They made me feel a bit uneasy now that they are making a weird eye contact with each other in front of me.

"Jungkook, why I haven't seen you at the club?", Eunbi asked as she shifted her eyes to look at me.

"Oh, I was busy with work. That's why.", I told her.

"Yah, Jungkook. I haven't seen you around at the cafeteria too. You usually come to eat there during lunch hours.", Eunha who is working at the cafeteria at J Corp said to me.

I can easily answer Eunbi's question but this one from Eunha, this one is harder. I lied about being busy at work but Eunha works at the same building as I am. What lie can I tell her?

"Are you so busy that you didn't even get to have lunch, Jungkook-ssi?", she kept asking as I still keep on being quiet.

"I'm...too busy and had lunch out of the office these days. Too many clients to meet outside, you know.", I finally answered her while smiling briefly.

Right after I said that, I got a phone call and I quickly answered it as I excused myself from them for a while. I felt lucky to get a call but it is not a really good thing too. I got a call from Tzuyu, another girl chasing over me. Oh, why is everyone coming for me at once now?

"Jungkook?", I heard someone called me as I ended the call of Tzuyu asking if I am free today.

When I turned around, I see Yuju standing behind me with Eunha and Eunbi next to her. "Oh, hi, Yuju.", thank god I know all of their names and not messed up when I call them.

"Hi, Jungkook. So, you're here with these two girls now?", she asked.

Yuju looks angry and she has the right to be angry. Why? Because I have not answered any of her calls for these two weeks. Yes, I did that to her and all of the other girls that called me during that period of time.

"Uh...yeah. No, actually not. I've been here alone and then, they come. That's it.", I said to her as I walked back to the table.

"Jungkook, you haven't answered any of my calls for two weeks already. Did you do that to them too?", Yuju asked as she sat in front of me.

"Uh...actually I'm very busy these days, Yuju. Very much.", I said to her.

"Very busy for two weeks straight? You don't even have a minute to check your phone, Jungkook?", she keeps asking.

I pretended to check my phone as I know the three of them are staring at me right now. Weird stares from them which make me feel uncomfortable. Then, I got an idea to get away from them. Luckily Jieun answered me right away after I texted her. I told her to call me and she did right after that.

"I have to answer this. It's work.", I said as I showed them Jieun's name on the screen which I saved as 'Jieun (Work)'.

Then, I walked a bit far from them to talk with Jieun. She asked me why I told her to call me so I said to her that it was just an excuse. Then, I went back to the three girls and told them that I have to go since something came up.

❤❤❤

An hour later...

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I went out to the front after Jackson said he needed help at the front. Luckily Jungkook is no more there so I feel a bit relieved for that. I went to serve a customer that came with her two kids next to the table where three girls are talking about Jungkook. How do I know they talk about him? Because I heard his name in their conversation.

"Where is he? Is he not coming back here?", one of them said.

"I've tried calling him. He didn't pick up.", another one said.

"Don't try. I've said that he didn't answer me for two weeks, Eunbi. Jungkook is doing it again now.", one more girl said.

"But, he answered that Jieun earlier.", the one named Eunbi said after that.

"She's from work. Of course Jungkook answered her.", the other replied.

I could just smile as I heard their conversation. So, he left all of these girls here to get away from them. Is it like that? Surely these girls are all chasing over him and he left them all here without saying anything. What a petty act, Mr Jeon.

When I am done serving the customers, I turned around and bumped into someone at that time.

"Oh, I'm sorry.", I said as I bowed down to the person I bumped with.

"Next time look where you're going.", she said as she stepped aside and walked for the door of the bakery.

I looked at her and the other two who also left following her.

Wow, these girls who are crazy with that ONE man. They are really something, aren't they? I do not know what they see in him. He may have the look but he uses it on them like they are objects. He uses them and plays them. Once he had enough, he ignores them just like that. It makes me sick just thinking of it.

❤❤❤

Jungkook surely got a lot of girls chasing over him. How is he going to win ONE particular girl that isn't in the list of those girls?

🤗🤗