61: She Doesn't Even Know

This bed is cold as ice
Empty glass of wine
Got me up all night
Can't seem to clear my mind

Jeon Jungkook's POV

🗨 Chaeyoung: Jungkook, are you alright? You never called me since you went there. I'm worried of you, you know?

She still send me messages even though it has been four days I ignored her. Why is she so keen to keep this relationship alive? I mean...I have amnesia and I could not remember anything about us even though she helped me. Plus, the fact that I was a playboy back then did not help me much.

I felt so bad that she became my girlfriend. I did not know how bad I was when I was a playboy. Just how many girls have I hurt before? How can Chaeyoung accept me? Did she know I was a playboy or she was not aware about it?

I left my phone on the table before I knocked on Seokjin's door that is located next to mine. Three times of knocking and three times of calling his name but there was no answer from his side. He probably is in the bathroom so I left a note on a paper under the door for him if he will look for me.

Then, I walked out of my hotel room. I turned to the left and kept walking to the elevator without a specific destination in mind. When I got into the elevator, I looked at the map that showed what is in every floor of the hotel before I tapped on the 3rd floor button.

There is one place in that floor that I wonder how it will look like. So, I decided to go there now to have a look by myself. Maybe that kind of place can help me to remember something. Or maybe not.

When I reached the entrance, there were two guards on each side of the entrance checking who enters that place.

"May I see your ID, sir?", the guard on the right asked me so I took out my ID card and showed it to him.

Once he checked my ID card, he gave it back to me and let me enter the place with a warm welcome. I walked in and looked at every corner of the place. It looked so busy with the loud music and crowded people dancing everywhere in here. I felt awkward as I looked around before my eyes landed on the bar that looked less busier than other parts of the night club.

Yeah, I am in a night club at the hotel I have stayed since four days ago. I continued to walk to the bar and sat on the stool at the farthest to the left before a bartender came towards me. He put an empty glass in front of me and asked what drink I would like to have.

I looked all over behind him because I never ordered a drink from a bar before. Or have I done that but I forgot how to?

"You have a problem to choose which one to try, mate?", the long haired bartender asked me as I did not answer him right away.

"Uh...I never drink before.", I told him.

He nodded before asking me, "Let me ask you first, what are you here for? To get away from your problem...or just want to relax and chill?"

His question seemed tricky but I tried to ask what would be the different in which answer will I choose.

"Well, I'll let you try a drink based on your answer. So, what are you here for?", the bartender asked again.

"I...want to forget something. No, I want to remember something. I don't know which one.."

"So, you're confused? Well, then. Since this will be your first time drinking, I'll give you something light.", he cut me off as he poured the dark yellowish drink into the glass for me. "Try it, mate.", he said as he pushed the glass closer to me.

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

The door was opened even though I already locked it half an hour ago. I was a bit surprised of Hyeri's strength to open the door I locked until I heard someone else's voice coming towards me.