68: The Heartbreaker's

The day I’ve been waiting for comes to me
I see you the moment I dreamed
You enter my empty heart
Thank you for holding on to me
Me and You...

Park Chaeyoung's POV

🗨 Jungkook, my love: I'll be seeing you first when I come back, okay? Don't scold me please...

That was Jungkook's last message to me at 9 PM today.

🗨 Appa: I'm sorry, Chaeyoung. Me and your eomma will not be home today and tomorrow. We have a trip with our old friends. We meet next week, okay?

And that was from dad a few minutes ago.

Can today be even worse for me? Tomorrow is my birthday but everyone I love do not care about me. Jungkook went to China with Seokjin for a business matter for almost a week now. My parents have their own activities somewhere I don't even know where. Both of them and Jungkook know when my birthday is but they chose to let me celebrate alone.

"Chae, I'll see you on Monday.", Lisa said to me as we walked to the parking area after we closed the bakery.

"Okay, Lis. See ya.", I replied in a sad tone as I unlocked my car.

"Oh, Chaeyoung. Wait.", Lisa stopped on her track and walked towards me before she hugged me. "Happy advance birthday to my best friend. May you have the best day ahead, okay?", she wished for me as we broke the hug.

I smiled for her kind words before my smile faded away as I think of the day ahead.

"Yah, what's wrong with your face? Your smile faded in one second. Smile a little more, Chaeng. It's going to be your day in less than two hours.", Lisa startled me with her hand touching both the corners of my mouth forcing me to smile. "I told you to smile. Why don't you smile?", she added so I gave her a forced smile before we both laughed at it.

"Thanks, Lisa. I'll see you on Monday.", I said before we parted ways.

❤❤❤

I let out a sigh as I slumped into the couch at the living room. Today was a busy day at the bakery as usual. Luckily tomorrow is Saturday so I can relax a bit and maybe celebrate my birthday with someone I love. But, the person I love...is not here. Why did he have to go to China at this time? He really annoyed me when he said he will not be here on my birthday. He knew when my birthday is and still chose work over me.

When I was thinking of him, my phone rang and it showed his name on the screen. I stared at it until it stopped ringing. I did not feel like talking to him right now.

After half an hour of relaxing myself on the couch, I went to my bedroom and get ready for a shower before sleep. I decided not to wait until 12 AM and just sleep right after the shower. I even put my phone on silent mode as I charged it before I go into the bathroom. No one can disturb me now. I am not going to celebrate 11th February this year.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

Three tries but none was answered. I looked up to Bambam and Lisa in fear.

"She's angry with me.", I said to them with my wide eyes.

Bambam chuckled while Lisa sucked her teeth in disapproval.

"She's just annoyed with you. Chill out.", she calmed me from fearing that Chaeyoung is mad at me.

We continued to watch the hidden camera I placed near the TV as it showed Chaeyoung resting at the couch.