31: She Misses Him

All I hear is raindrops falling on the rooftop
Oh baby, tell me why'd you have to go
'Cause this pain I feel it won't go away
And today I'm officially missin' you

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I stared at the screen without paying any attention to whatever the man in blue suit is talking in front of the screen. I did not even realized it when everyone has stood up and leaving the conference room. Not until someone nudged my shoulder making me get out of my trance.

"Y..yes, Ms Yoo.", I said as I looked up to the dark brown haired lady in front of me.

"The meeting is over. Mr Brian asked you for a lunch with him before you leave.", she said as she pointed at her employer, the CEO of the automotive company in Sydney, Tom Brian who is standing at the door waiting for me.

"Oh, okay. Sure, but can you guys give me a minute? I need to go to the washroom.", I replied to her as I looked up to my watch.

After they left me behind, I looked again at my watch. It was only 12 pm and I did not feel hungry yet. Suddenly I was reminded of Chaeyoung. She always eat late, I wonder what she eats today. Should I ask her?

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I scrolled up until I got to his first message, well not the very first he ever sent me because I have deleted them. But, it was the first message after he sent me his leave application letter through email.

🗨 Jungkook: Hey, Chaeyoung. Just checking up on you. Have you read my email?

Received at 10.05 PM on Saturday.

🗨 Jungkook: I've arrived in Sydney half an hour ago, just in case you're wondering about me.

Received at 10.10 PM on the same day.

I scrolled down a bit more...

🗨 Jungkook: Hi, Chaeyoung. I saw the news said that there's thunderstorm in Seoul now. How are you? Please take care of yourself, okay?

Received that one on Tuesday evening. Well, it was raining heavily that day. But, the thunderstorm did not occur here where the bakery is located at. So, I did not reply to him. I did not reply to any of his messages to be exact. Same goes to this one I just received today.

I scrolled to the most recent message he sent to me and read it again.

🗨 Jungkook: Good afternoon, Chaeyoung. Have you had lunch? I guess not yet. Don't forget to have lunch, okay?

I closed the messages and stared at the time shown on my phone.

"It's just 12. Still early for lunch.", I said as I clenched my fist. I did not know why I felt so annoyed with him. But, I really want to smack him if he is right in front of me. Why did he keep on sending me these messages when he knows that I will never reply a thing? He should stop pestering me every day. He should just give up.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

There is no way I will stop. I mean...messaging her every day to let her know that I care about her does not bother her, right? I mean...they are just messages, not a call. I have not yet trying to be bolder to call her when she is not even replying to any of my messages. But...should I do as Lisa said today?

🗨 Lisa: Try this. Don't message her today. I want to tease her and see what she will do. Then, I will tell you how her reaction will be.

She sent me that message yesterday when I asked her about Chaeyoung's condition. She said Chaeyoung was fine but she was not very happy too. She was just fine.