70: I'm the One, You're a Ten

Saint, I'm a sinner
Prize, I'm a winner
And it's you, what can I do to deserve that?
Paper, baby, I'll be the pen
Say that I'm the one
'Cause you are a ten

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I was with Chaeyoung and the twins in our bedroom when the nanny came in telling me that my mom and Chaeyoung's parents already arrived. I left the twins with Chaeyoung and their nanny to greet them at the living room. I bowed to the three of them when I saw them standing up seeing me.

"Jungkook, what happened to Chae?", her mom asked me first as she eyed our bedroom.

"She fainted at the beach, jangmonim. But, don't worry. It's nothing serious. Just...she's tired because she's pregnant.", I said to them with a smile on my face.

Both of the mothers smiled while Chaeyoung's dad looked shocked with the news like it is the first time he heard it from me.

"I thought Chaeyoung said she doesn't want any more kids.", he said making me widened my eyes at him.

"Jagi, why are you saying that?", he got hit on his shoulder making me chuckled at my in-laws' cute bickering.

"I'm just kidding. Congrats, Jungkook. Where is Chaeyoung?", he asked me as he patted my shoulder congratulating me for the second pregnancy Chaeyoung has.

I was about to tell them that Chaeyoung has not wake up yet but Junyoung came out of the bedroom running towards me. Chaewon followed behind before their nanny also came out of the bedroom.

"My little Youngie and Chae..why do you guys leave eomma alone?", I asked them.

"Mr Jeon, your wife is awake.", the nanny said to me.

Chaewon clapped her hands while Junyoung cheered happily in my arms.

"Jungkook, give Youngie and Chaewon to us. You go and see Chaeyoung first.", my mom told me so I let her take the twins before I go back to our bedroom.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

The moment I fainted at the beach came into my mind when I woke up. The twins and the nanny left me to get Jungkook here so I was thinking what actually happened to me. I have never fainted before so it was quite worrying me to know the reason why.

When the door is opened, I saw Jungkook coming in with a smile as he walked towards me.

"Jungkook..what happened to me? What did the doctor say?", I asked anxiously.

His smile got wider as he got near to me.

"You're being creepy, honey. Can you tell me why I fainted?", I asked him again.

He chuckled before he kissed my forehead making me frowned at his sudden action.

"Jungkook..."

"You're pregnant, my dear. Four weeks.", he cut me off before I looked at him in shock.

"Seriously? We're going to have a baby again?", I asked him.

He nodded, "You sounded like you don't like it."

I shook my head a few times, "No, I like it. I really am. I'm just...a bit shocked, that's all."