Chapter Six - Alexander Anderson

After being given his assignment by Ozpin, Alucard makes his way to Kuroyuri. Using his Vampiric powers, Alucard reaches the abandoned settlement of Kuroyuri in less than a day. When he reaches Kuroyuri, he finds it to be crawling with Grimm. A smile falls on Alucard's face as he pulls out his Jackal and Casul pistols. 

Alucard: Now the fun begins!

Without hesitation, Alucard begins shooting the Grimm in search for the Vampire. The Grimm fell like cattle before Alucard. As he continued to slaughtered the Grimm, he searched the settlement for the Vampire. During his slaughter, Alucard made his way to a simple home. When he enters the home, the Grimm begin dispatching. 

Alucard: How boring.

Suddenly, a bayonet was thrown at Alucard, impaling him in the chest. Alucard felt a sharp pain in his chest as he pulls out the blade. Alucard then takes a moment to inspect the blade.

Alucard: A blessed blade....

Suddenly, pages begin flying into the house, covering the house, including the door Alucard came from. It was in that moment that Anderson revealed himself. He readied two bayonets and assumed positioned his bayonets in the shape of a cross. 

Anderson: We are the servants of God, and the messengers of His justice. We are the instruments of His divine wrath on earth. We are called upon to cleanse His kingdom: bringing ash from the flesh of thine enemies. Praise to our Lord!

Meanwhile back at Beacon Academy, Walter gives Ozpin an update on Alucard's mission. 

Walter: Sir, a report from our liaison in the Vatican. It reads "Our fear is confirmed. The Vatican special operations Iscariot is on the move."

Ozpin: Iscariot. The most powerful agents the Vatican commands. Profession exorcists. Assassins trained to deal with heathens and heretics. They're working under Section 13, a black operations unit. How large a force did they send?

Walter: Based on the report, only one. The Paladin, Alexander Anderson. 

Upon hearing this, Ozpin became concerned. 

Ozpin: Alexander Anderson? Walter, I believe it's time we head to Kuroyuri. 

Walter: Understood, sir. 

Ozpin: (I hope they haven't started killing each other....)

With that, Ozpin and Walter leave Beacon Academy for Kuroyuri. Meanwhile, Alucard and Anderson stare each other down as they walk towards another. 

Anderson: It's been a while since I've had a good hunt. I plan on enjoying this.

Alucard: Vatican Special Division 13. Iscariot. 

Anderson: Right you are, you pathetic dog. You must be Alucard, the house broken Vampire who hunts his own kind. Ozpin's pet monster. 

Alucard: What have you done to the Vampire I'm hunting?

Anderson: He's dead. Not much fun really. I didn't even have time to enjoy it.

The two adversaries continued walking towards each other. They walked past each other before stopping with one pace separating the two. After a moment of silence, Anderson speaks.

Anderson: It seems you're the only Vampire left.

Alucard: Oh really?

In that moment, both made their moves as Anderson thrusted his bayonet into Alucard's chest. Alucard responds by aiming his Casull pistol at Anderson's head. Without hesitation, Alucard pulls the trigger, seemingly kills Anderson with a headshot. 

Alucard: You attacked a Vampire head on in the middle of the night. You didn't even try to catch me by surprise. You're a brave man, Father. But you're also a fool. 

As Alucard prepares to walk away, laughter was heard. He turns around to see Anderson getting up much to his surprise. Suddenly, Alucard is impaled my multiple bayonets. Alucard begins shooting at Anderson pushing him back long enough for Alucard to pull the bayonets off. He looks to see the bullet wound in Anderson's head healing at a rapid pace.

Alucard: A regenerator? A human regenerator? 

Anderson: That's right. A living weapon engineered by the Human Race to defeat vile monsters like you. 

Anderson then summons more bayonets and impales Alucard with them, pinning him to the wall. Seizing his opportunity, Anderson decapitates Alucard, seemingly killing him.

Anderson: Amen....

As he looks at what appeared to be the dead Alucard, Anderson begins laughing maniacally. 

???: That's quite enough.

Anderson turns around to see Ozpin standing in the room. 

Anderson: Ozpin....

Ozpin: What's your business here, Paladin of Iscariot? Father Alexander Anderson?

Anderson: To what do I owe this honor?

Ozpin: Enough, Father Anderson. This is a violation of our agreement. The situation here is under my control. Withdraw immediately. Neither myself nor Iscariot can afford this conflict. 

Anderson: Withdraw? You expect Iscariot, God's chosen instruments of judgement to just withdraw on your orders?! Did you really expect me to run, screaming in fear from a heretic?!

As Anderson says that, Anderson charges at Ozpin and raises his bayonets to Ozpin, ready to kill him. Ozpin manages to block both of Anderson's bayonets with the Long Memory.

Ozpin: An artificially bioengineered regenerator agent. And it would appear that they upgraded your healing. 

Anderson: And you are weak! And as for that pathetic Vampire pet of yours, you just missed his decapitation! 

Ozpin: You cut his head off? Is that all?

As Ozpin said this, Alucard fully regenerates. With a mad grin on his face, Alucard charges at Anderson, forcing him to back away from Ozpin. It was in that moment that Anderson realized what he was up against. 

Anderson: I'll leave. I'll need more preparation to kill this one. We'll meet again, Ozpin! Next time, I'll butcher you all!

As Anderson teleports away using the book pages, Ozpin approaches Alucard.

Ozpin: Are you alright? 

Alucard: Yes. It's been a while since I've had my head cut off. And now we've finally met Father Anderson of Iscariot. He killed the Vampire before I could get to him. 

Ozpin: He has violated our agreements and attacked without provocation. The Vatican will answer for this. But that will be dealt with in due time. 

With that, Alucard's mission in Kuroyuri was complete. Before they left, Ozpin checked the Vampire's corpse. There was something off about this Vampire. Upon inspecting the corpse, Ozpin finds what appeared to be a biochip. He takes the biochip and leaves Kuroyuri with Alucard and Walter.