Chapter Seventy Five - The Dandy Man

As Cordovin pursues the stolen airship, Alucard along with Weiss and Maria found themselves in a dangerous situation. When the airship arrives at the location of Ruby's group, Alucard and Weiss jumps out of the ship and lands near Ruby's group. Alucard looks upon the giant mech with a smile on his face. 

Ruby: We need to figure out how to stop Cordovin and protect the airship until we do.

Jaune: Let's give her more targets to focus on.

Nora: You mean us, don't you?

Jaune: Look at that thing. It's not designed for small enemies. It's probably meant for giant Grimm that come in from deeper waters. We can turn our size into an advantage. We just have to be smart.

Alucard: Maria, can you keep the ship out of harm's way?

Maria: They can take my driver's license, but I won't let them take this ship!

Ren: Reassuring....

Oscar: I'll be more useful if I go with her. From up high, I can try to spot a weakness.

With that, Weiss joined Maria and Oscar on the airship. As the airship takes off, Maria pilots the airship away from Cordovin while remaining in close proximity to Ruby's group. Suddenly, Alucard was attacked by what appeared to be playing cards. This attack shocks Ruby and the others as they turn their attention to a tall and thin man, with green eyes, light silver hair, and a thin brown mustache. He dresses in a brown suit, vest, and wide-brimmed fedora with a blue tie.

Jaune: Holy crap! 

???: Oh my. You really shouldn't play with your food. You certainly live up to your reputation.

As Alucard recovered from the attack, the man bows his head to Alucard. 

???: My name is Tubalcain Alhambra, Mr. Alucard. But, some people have taken to calling me the "Dandy Man". 

Alucard: Fascinating. 

Ruby: Why are you attacking us?!

Alhambra: I am here to take your un-life, Mr. Alucard. Millennium has given me the task of bringing you in. Well... at least a sample of you, anyway.

Nora: Oh I'm so going to break this guy's legs! 

Alhambra: I've been watching you all ever since you arrived in Mistral. Once I am done with Alucard, perhaps I should pay those lovely Arc women a visit.

Jaune: You crossed a line, you bastard!

Alucard: You're starting to bore me, Dandy Man. It seems that there is absolutely no reasoning with you people. Which leaves me with no choice but the keep killing until there are none of you left. Didn't your masters learn the first time I decimated them?

Alhambra chuckles as he attacks Alucard with his playing cards. Ruby's group joined in with Alucard in attacking the Dandy Man. Alucard fires both his pistols at Alhambra while the Dandy Man continues to lacerate him with his cards.  But as Alhambra continues to attack Alucard, the Vampire begins laughing. Much to Alucard's surprise, the playing cards did some fairly decent damage. 

Alucard: Can't stop bleeding...magic playing cards....how interesting. You sir, Dandy Man, are very amusing. 

Ren: We need a plan! 

Jaune: Working on it....working on it!

Alhambra: Ready to go another round, Mr. Alucard? I bet they have a special place for you in the deepest pits of Hell. Or perhaps would you like your students to take over for a bit? 

As Alucard's wounds slowly heal, he begins laughing. 

Alhambra: What?! Is something funny?!

Alucard: I'm just pleased, that's all. The world would be so boring without idiots like you to amuse me. A new Millennium group! A revived Last Battalion! Yes, I know. You remind me of that insane little major and his freak show menagerie! I'm grateful that the world still breeds such madness! Now...it's time to play, Alhambra! I want to hear you squeal like a pig!

Alhambra: You expect me to squeal? Are you serious? Don't you see what is happening?! If only the world was so simple. You really have gone completely soft in the head!

As Alhambra attacks, Alucard speaks. 

Alucard: Releasing Control Art Restriction Systems 3...2...1. Approval of situation A recognized; commencing the Cromwell Invocation. Ability restrictions lifted for limited use until the enemy has been rendered silent.

As Alucard enters his Level 1 form, Ruby fires her Crescent Rose at Alhambra while Jaune, Ren and Nora launch a coordinated attack. The Dandy Man holds his ground as he uses his playing cards to parry their attacks. 

Alhambra: I've had enough of these games! Time to die!

As Alhambra was about to attack Ruby and the others, Alucard warps in from of Alhambra and snaps one of his legs in two with his leg. Alhambra screams in pain as Alucard relishes in his pain. 

Alucard: I want to hear it pig. So--SQUEAL!

As Alhambra falls back, he uses his last playing card in an attempt to ram it through Alucard's heart. However, Alucard rams his arm through Alhambra's, destroying the card and mutilating his arm. Alhambra drops to his knees and screams in pain. Ruby and the others watched in shock and horror as Alucard grabs Alhambra by the head.

Alucard: That's checkmate, Tubalcain Alhambra! Now, it's time to start dealing with the business at hand. I'm obliged to give you a thorough interrogation, so you're going to tell me everything you know. Well...your blood will. 

Alucard then bites down on Alhambra's blood and drinks it. As he feasts on Alhambra's blood, he sees a vision of the Major and Millennium gearing for war. 

Alucard: So...it's war is it?!

Alhambra's body then combusts into blue flames. As Alhambra was reduced to ashes, Alucard claps. Just as the Colossus closes in on Alucard and the others, Maria uses the airship to cripple the mech. Suddenly, the ground began to rumble. At first, they thought it was the mech making another move, but it remained still. They all turned to the shore to see a shadow on the horizon. The shadow's form is soon revealed to be a Leviathan approaching Argus. In that moment, everyone quickly realized that the very means of defeating the Leviathan was now disabled. Now they needed a new plan to deal with the Leviathan or else Argus is doomed.