Chapter Sixty - Downfall

As the battle intensified in Haven Academy, Jaune rushes to Weiss who was mortally injured by Cinder's attack. Jaune quickly gets up and runs past Cinder. Oscar watches Jaune approach and pick up the unconscious Weiss from his position. He then looks over to the unconscious Ruby. Angered, he smacks Lionheart with The Long Memory, causing him to fall down the stairs and into Hazel, who remains unfazed as Lionheart falls to the ground. Oscar quickly runs over to Ruby, with Nora joining him. 

Hazel: You're lettin' that boy make a fool of you. 

Lionheart: That's not just a boy! It's Ozpin. He's already reincarnated! 

Hazel drops Lionheart and looks over to Oscar, who is still trying to nudge Ruby to wake her up. He then notices The Long Memory being held in the young farm boy's hand. 

Hazel: Ozpin? 

Suddenly, the usual calm demeanor of Hazel slowly turns infuriated. Ruby stirs for a bit. 

Oscar: Ruby! You-- 

Hazel: OZPIN!!!! 

Ozpin(Voice): Oh no... 

Hazel: You thought you could hide from ME?!!

As Hazel charges at Ozpin, Alucard steps in. 

Alucard: Attacking my master like that? If you really want to see your sister again so badly, then I will happily send you to Hell!

With a wicked smile, Alucard fires his pistols at Hazel, engaging him in a battle. Meanwhile, Cinder overhears this and is enraged at this. However, she moves forward with entering the Vault with the help of Lionheart. As Cinder along with Raven and Vernal rush into the Vault, Yang chases after the, but was stopped by Emerald and Mercury. 

Emerald: You wanna get to them? You're going to have to get through all of us. 

Emerald uses her Semblance to create multiple copies of Mercury, which surround Yang. As Yang was surrounded, Walter stepped in. 

Walter: You go on ahead, Miss Xiao Long. I will take care of this. 

Yang nods to Walter as she makes a run for the Vault. The Mercurys attempt to attack her, but Walter keeps them at bay. Walter smirks to himself.

Mercury: You really want to go, old man?

Walter: Old man? How rude. I am no mere old man. My name is Walter Dornez, former master Huntsman. But they also call me the Angel of Death. 

As Walter battled against Emerald and Mercury, Jaune desperately attempts to keep Weiss alive. Suddenly, he unlocks a previously unknown ability and heals Weiss's injuries. Meanwhile Alucard continues battle Hazel.

Hazel: I should've killed you on the spot! 

Alucard: You think you can kill me? How amusing? Only a man can kill me! You are no man. You are a dog. And dogs get put down!

As Alucard was about to attack, Oscar steps in. 

Oscar: Alucard! This is my fight.

Alucard turns to Oscar with a puzzled look. 

Oscar: Help the others. That is an order. 

Alucard: As you wish, my master. 

Alucard then leaves Oscar's side, allowing him to face Hazel. Meanwhile, Walter continues battling against Emerald and Mercury while killing Millennium soldiers with his wires.

Walter: What's the matter? Never been hit by someone your own size? You have to turn with the punch to reduce.....

Mercury then lands a kick, knocking Walter back.