Are You Jealous? (Rogue x Lucy)

This was requested on AO3 by Elegance.

Can you take a guess at how I feel about this ship?

I LOVE RoLu! It's a rare pair, so of course, I love it. I adore the Dark and Stoic x Living Embodiment of Sunshine ship dynamic. These two definitely have that. Not to mention they are a very aesthetically pleasing pair. It's hard to describe why I love this ship (or any other ship in general). Basically, I love this ship for similar reasons I love FreLu and RuLu.

Elegance didn't specify what exactly they wanted the oneshot to be about, but so I went the route of them being in a relationship already and one of them gets jealous.

I hope you enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy picked up Cancer's key and pointed it behind the chair that she sat in. "Open! Gate of the Giant Crab: Cancer!"

On cue, the man with crab legs on his back appeared, standing behind her chair and snipping his scissors in the air a couple of times. "What kind of hairstyle would you like, baby?"

Lucy turned around to face the mirror that sat on the vanity in her bedroom. "Rogue is coming to the guild today, I would like you to make my hair look nice. The way I usually style my hair is a bit boring, so I'd like something new," she explained. Cancer nodded and got to work.

Within a few minutes, the celestial spirit announced that he was finished. Lucy looked into the mirror at her appearance. She smiled at what she saw. Cancer had tied her waist-length, blonde hair into a bubble ponytail. She counted five "bubbles" in total. Her face was framed by her bangs. She thanked Cancer and dismissed him as she grabbed another gold key. "Open! Gate the Maiden: Virgo!" The maid spirit bowed, asking for punishment and addressing Lucy as "Princess" like always.

Lucy turned down the pink-haired spirit's request of punishment before she gave a request, "Virgo, could you bring me some clothes to wear today? Rouge is coming to the guild and I want to look nice." Virgo nodded and disappeared momentarily. She then returned moments later with a dress, a pair of shoes, and a few pieces of jewelry.

Lucy accepted the outfit with a smile and a "thank you." Once Virgo bowed once more and disappeared, Lucy walked over to her bed. She laid the outfit onto it and began to strip off her pajamas. She slipped on the black dress. It was form-fitting, with a sweetheart neckline, and had mesh sleeves that were puffed, reaching her wrists. She then put the diamond stud earrings into the piercings in her ears, then she slipped a silver ring onto the ring finger of her right hand. She gently picked up the gold chain necklace, easily slipping it around her neck and locking it.

After this, she walked back over to her vanity. She sat down and quickly glossed her lips and applied black mascara and eyeliner. She dusted her cheeks lightly with blush. Nodding in approval of her work, Lucy walked back over to her bed. She picked up the white stockings as she sat on the edge of her bed. After she slipped on the silk material that came up to her mid-thigh, she slipped her stalkings-covered feet into the black-colored, two-inch heeled Mary Jane shoes, quickly buckling them.

Lucy then picked up her usual brown belt that held her whip and pouch filled with her keys. She buckled the belt around her waist. She took one last look in the mirror before a knock sounded at her door. She hurried over, hoping that it wasn't her team and was instead was a certain Sabertooth mage, and opened the door to see the man she was waiting eagerly for: Her boyfriend, Rogue Cheney.

Rogue stood in front of a mirror in his bedroom, smoothing down his black hair and trying to ignore Sting's voice. The blonde Guild Master was sitting in a swivel chair on the other side of the room, behind his best friend. "Seriously, Rouge, don't you and Blondie see each other enough? Why are you going to Fairy Tail?" Rogue rolled his eyes.