I'll be Your Woman (Laxus x Lucy)

This idea for a oneshot just popped into my head along with a few others, so I decided to write it.

I've read some LaLu fics that are about if Lucy took up Laxus' offer when Phantom Lord attacked Fairy Tail and he said that he would only help if Lucy became his woman. I decided to write my own take on if she had accepted.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy couldn't believe this was happening.

She should have known.

She should have known that her father would do something like this.

She ran away from home and now her father hired a dark guild to bring her back to him.

This was all her fault, Lucy knew it. If she didn't run away, then she wouldn't have met Natsu and joined Fairy Tail. If she didn't join Fairy Tail, then Phantom Lord wouldn't be attacking the guild that she quickly grew to love just so they could take her back to that prison she once called home.

Master Makarov wouldn't be dying.

Shadow Gear wouldn't have been attacked.

None of this would have happened if Lucy just stayed home and done as her father wished.

The blonde mage sat on top of a barrel in Fairy Tail's basement, hearing the sounds around her, but not listening. She had explained to the entire guild why Phantom Lord was after her. She knew that Fairy Tail would stand by her and protect her. She also knew that her friends would assure her that this whole thing wasn't her fault, but instead was her father's fault for being so terrible and resorting to having a dar guild return her to him rather than reach out to her with a request to talk. Still, she couldn't help that growing feeling that this was all her fault.

She continued to stare at the stone floor when Mira's voice broke through her thoughts, "please, Laxus! We need your help!"

The man on the other end of the communication lacrima responded crudely, "why should I help you?"

Mira took a step closer. "Cana can't contact Mystogan and Master has been terribly injured! He can no longer fight!"

Laughter from Laxus followed. "Seriously? Hey, If the old man pulls through, why don't you tell him that he should turn the guild over to me?"

"Please! Phantom Lord is after Lucy!"

"Who? Do I even know her? Oh, wait, is that the new girl? Tell you what, if you tell her that if she becomes my woman, then I'll do anything she wants."

Cana angrily rushed forward to stand beside Mira, shouting, "you pig! Don't you realize what we're dealing with?!"

Laxus' voice thundered in a mix of annoyance and amusement, "Is that really how you should speak to the guy you're begging for help?" He laughed once again before continuing, "you're big girls, you can handle it."

Just as Mira was about to break the communication lacrima in anger, a familiar voice spoke up, "I'll do it."

Lucy walked over to the two young women and communication lacrima with a slight hesitance in her steps. She stopped in front of the crystal ball-like device. She looked at the blonde man reflected in the magic-powered device. He was smirking at her. Mira and Cana stood closer to her as Mira muttered to her, "you don't need to do this."

Cana nodded, placing a hand on the blonde's shoulder. "Yeah, we don't actually need him."

Lucy looked at Cana and brushed her hand away. "Yes, we do. This is all my fault. I need to fix things. I'm willing to do this." She turned to Laxus and took a few steps closer. "I'll be your woman, but I have a few rules."