Comforting a Damaged Star (Lisanna x Lucy)

This was requested on AO3 by Pup.

I decided to replace my Freed x Lucy x Rufus oneshot with this one because I liked this request.

WARNING: MENTIONS OF TORTURE!

I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lisanna ran through the halls of the structure where the Grand Magic Games were being held. She wasn't rushing to the arena. No. She was rushing to the infirmary. The tag team battles were undergoing, she hadn't been listening to the announcer, too focused on getting away from her guildmates when she saw that Fairy Tail's team returned to their seats. She had immediately turned and rushed away from the rest of Fairy Tail, worry and anger ran through her veins and enveloped her body.

Worry because her girlfriend was in the infirmary, bruised, damaged, and upset. Anger because she had just watched her girlfriend get tortured, possibly even nearly killed. She pushed her legs further, desperate to reach the blonde woman whom she was aching to hold and comfort.

Lisanna finally reached the infirmary, nearly wrenching the door off of its hinges as she threw it open. Stepping into the room, she found Lucy laying in the bed, her head turned so that she was looking at the wall, facing away from Lisanna. The take-over mage slowly made her way over to the blonde, sitting on the edge of the bed. She gently laid her hand on Lucy's thigh, which was covered by a blanket.

Her blue eyes roamed over Lucy's blanketed form, wincing slightly upon seeing the bandages that were wrapped around her girlfriend's body. Marks that were bound to bruise within a day or two could be easily seen and she wouldn't be surprised if Lucy had a few broken bones.

Tears threatened to fall as she looked upon the damage that had been done. It was unfair. It was an injustice. Lucy didn't deserve this treatment. She had lost her battle with Flare because that rotten guild cheated. As she remembered this fact, Lisanna reminded herself of the mental note she had made of repaying Laxus back for the number he had done to that red-haired wretch. And now, Lucy had been humiliated for a second time. She had just been rendered powerless by having her keys get taken away, only to be tortured by a bitch wearing terrible makeup.

Lisanna felt sympathy for her girlfriend, knowing that she surely was feeling horrible about herself. She didn't like that. Lucy was perfect, in her eyes. Forgiving, kind, beautiful, strong, and so much more. She could go on about what made her girlfriend so amazing. The white-haired woman was angry. She was furious. She wanted Sabortooth blood. Her fingers twitched, itching for the satisfying feeling of beating up every member of Team Sabertooth, especially the woman.

But, for right now, her only concern was comforting her girlfriend. Her eyes went back to Lucy's face, seeing that the celestial wizard had screwed her eyes closed and twisted her face in an attempt to not cry. Her body trembled noticeably. Lisanna's heart clenched and twisted painfully at the sight. Her fury also became stronger, so much so that it took a great amount of self-restraint to keep herself from getting Fairy Tail disqualified by taking her anger out on Team Sabertooth.

She then heard Lucy mutter a question, "why aren't you watching the matches?" Her voice was small and broken, making the take-over mage clench her fists that were laying on top of her thighs.

Lisanna answered, her voice soft, as if she was scared that speaking at a normal volume would break the fragile woman before her, "because you're here. Do you expect me to just stay with the others while you're here, alone and miserable? What kind of girlfriend would I be?" She then placed a hand on Lucy's shoulder gingerly, continuing with a softer tone, "I'm not leaving you, Lucy."

Lucy buried her face further into the white pillow that was under her head, tears slipping past her eyelids and dripping onto the pillow. Before Lisanna could even try to comfort her, she heard her girlfriend utter between sniffles, "I'm sorry...I'm sorry f-for being w-weak."

Lisanna crawled onto the bed, turning Lucy around to face her. She then pulled the blonde against her chest, wrapping her arms around the woman's damaged body. She rubbed comforting circles on the celestial wizard's back as she whispered into her ear, "You're not weak, Lucy. Far from it. You're one of the strongest mages I've ever met." There was a slight pause before she added, "You did nothing wrong. There's no need to apologize. And you can cry. There's nothing wrong with crying."

She then noticed that her girlfriend was clinging to her shirt, her fists balled into the fabric in a death-like grip. It was as if Lucy was scared that if she lessened her hold even a little bit, then Lisanna would disappear and never return. That was, of course, not true in the slightest. There wasn't a force in Earth Land that would make her leave Lucy's side, especially not when she was in her current condition.

Lisanna tightened her hold on her girlfriend, feeling her tremble as she silently cried and curled further against her body. Tears pricked the corners of her own blue eyes. The moment cemented her decision to get vengeance upon those Sabers. She did care what Makarov might say. She didn't care about the rules of Fairy Tail. She was determined to make them pay for the pain that they caused her girlfriend.

Every member of Team Sabertooth would know pain. They would regret laughing at Lucy. They would pay for every scar and bruise on Lucy's body. They would wish that they never became mages. Lisanna would ensure this. Nothing and nobody would be able to stop her from making those pathetic mages suffer worse than they made Lucy suffer.

Lisanna would show them, and everybody else, that she didn't just have the souls of cute and cuddly animals. She also had the souls of animals that could hunt, terrorize, and kill. She pulled Lucy closer, almost as if she wanted to melt their bodies together. She would first tend to the woman in her arms. In the meantime, she would let her guildmates deal with Sabertooth, knowing that she wasn't the only Fairy who was thirsting for the blood of Sabers. She knew that Lucy's closest friends especially would get their revenge.

As soon as she got the chance, Lisanna would find Team Sabertooth and get her own revenge. It was only a matter of time before they learned from her that the worst mistake they could ever make was messing with Lucy. They'd awoken a bloodthirsty beast, and it wasn't going to calm until it ensured that those cursed Sabers were sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I loved writing this! It was such a great request and I love hearing from Pup. The next chapter is one of their own oneshots. I hope you enjoyed this oneshot and that you enjoy Pup's!

My update schedule:
November 13th: Cuddles and Protective Teammates (Cana x Lucy ft. Team Natsu)
November 16th: The Red Bitch is Back (Laxus x Lucy)
November 20th: Father Problems (Cana x Lucy)
November 24th: Fan vs Card and Water (Cana x Lucy x Juvia)
November 27th: A Sudden Confession from the She-Demon (Mira x Lucy ft. Jude)
November 30th: I'll Nurse You Back to Health (Mira x Lucy)
December 3rd: The Cat Caught the Fairy Part 2: Prequel (Millianna x Lucy)
December 6th: The Cat Caught the Fairy Part 2 (Millianna x Lucy ft. The Four Women Again)
December 10th: This is the END (Levy x Lucy)
December 13th: I Want to Hear You Sing (Freed x Lucy)
December 16th: A Guy that I'd Kinda be Into (Rufus x Lucy)
December 18th: Shut Up and Kiss Me (Loke x Lucy)
December 20th: Snow Day (Lyon x Lucy)
December 22nd: Romeo! Stop! (Lyon x Lucy ft. Romeo and Wendy)
December 25th: Lucy? Is that You? (Zeref x Lucy)
December 27th: You Look Really Cute in that Sweater (Midnight x Lucy)
December 29th: Want to Have Coffee with Me? (Lyon x Lucy)
December 31st: Falling in Love with an Old Enemy Part 2 (Minerva x Lucy)
January 3rd: Amusement Park Prize (Mira x Lucy)
January 5th: He's My Soulmate! (Zeref x Lucy ft. Natsu, Gray, and Happy)
January 7th: Demon Lucy Part 2 (Minerva x Lucy)
January 10th: Two Helping Hands and Blooming Romance Part 2 (Erza x Lucy x Levy)
January 13th: Stop Flirting With Her! (Erza x Lucy)
January 15th: Stop Trying to Kill Him! (Mira x Lucy)
January 17th: Lucy's Protective Girlfriends (Erza x Lucy x Mira ft. Natsu, Lisanna, and Gray)
January 20th: Laxus' Soulmate (Laxus x Lucy ft. Levy, Thunder Legion, Loke, and Makarov)
January 22nd: Protective Spirits (Laxus x Lucy ft. Lucy's Spirits)
January 25th: Mating Season and Jealousy (Lisanna x Lucy x Erza ft. Mira)
January 27th: Auction (Freed x Lucy x Rufus)
January 30th: Gemi and Mini's Plan (Freed x Lucy ft. Gemini)
February 1st: The Nightmares of Iron and Water (Gajeel x Lucy x Juvia)
February 4th: Spirits and Babies (Bixlow x Lucy)
February 6th: Fun at Ryuzetsu Land (Juvia x Lucy x Evergreen)
February 9th: Here Comes the Brides (Juvia x Lucy)