The Language of Love Part 2 (Lisanna x Lucy)

Here is another of Pup's oneshots. This takes place between the end of the Alvarez War and the start of the 100 Years Quest.

WARNING: SOME IN-DEPTH DESCRIPTIONS OF MAKING OUT!

I hope you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy took Lisanna's hand and led her to the bed, and the latter followed silently.
They'd not been able to have their secret meetings for three full months, when they'd normally average around once or twice a month, typically at night.
They cut down on it in order to avoid suspicion, knowing they couldn't get complacent.

Freed had recently placed Runes in front of Lucy's door and window (he had done this as a favor to Lucy, as a way to deter burglars and certain guild-mates ((technically the same thing)) from breaking in unless she allowed. The Runes delivered a powerful electric shock if broken by force, as Laxus had helped out with the ritual by adding his own Magic, and the outside of the window was darkened magically, so any outsiders couldn't see inside while the occupants of the room could see perfectly well what was happening outside).
However, the girls had recently found Laxus(only) had somehow discovered their relationship and hadn't said a word to anyone. Instead, he gave them the former house he lived in before he returned to Fairy Tail to use if they wanted some time alone.

... Laxus was honestly the perfect wingman. They both silently vowed to pay him back for it.

The house had a huge window for a roof in the main room which could be drawn back into its storage space to allow one to see the night sky with nothing separating you from it.
With everyone else in bed at this time of night, or in other locations on various jobs, it was a perfect time.

Lisanna was dressed in a simple light blue T-shirt and jean shorts, with Lucy wearing a very similar outfit, jean shorts, and a pink T-shirt. They were simple clothes, the kind the girls had become accustomed to wearing more.
Turning around after reaching the bed, Lucy's lovely face was cupped in two soft hands, and the younger girl finally claimed the blonde's mouth again.
She had wanted to do this so often, but she respected Lucy's decision to hold off on meeting for the time being, and so had waited until they could.

They both sat on the bed, and Lucy took her into a deep embrace. They clung to each other there like two pieces of a puzzle finally placed right, and slowly each girl breathed in the scent of the one she loved.
A simple embrace could say a thousand words, after all.
A long moment passed...

Finally, Lisanna sighed lightly.
"I love you, you know" She whispered.

"And I love you more than I could ever say." Came the soft reply.

The silence continued before she pulled back slightly to look Lucy in the eye.
"Lucy, I-" suddenly, she couldn't speak. She stared in silent awe at the sight before her.

Lucy was always divine to look upon, either the light sun, moon or the stars always seemed to bring out something new and endlessly glorious about her.

Right now, her hair GLOWED in the moonlight, the numerous strands of pure gold perfectly mixed with shining rays of silver moonlight, cascading in indescribably flawless waves down her neck and past her shoulders before going behind her back or partially onto her upper chest.
Her eyes took the light of the stars and reflected it back tenfold.
Her already flawless skin seemed to have lit up somehow. Nothing out there was worthy of being called fair compared to her.

Again, Lisanna remembered what she had realized for herself all those months back:
Lucy wasn't like any other person at all.
No, she was the last of the ancient Heartfilia bloodline, the last true Celestial Wizard. She was Lucy Heartfilia of Fairy Tail.