The Power of Love (Lisanna x Lucy)

Here is another of Pup's oneshots.

WARNING: DETAILED DEPICTION OF MAKING OUT!

I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lisanna wasn't some aggressive, dominant, temptress or anything in secret.
Unlike what Lucy had read in some rather embarrassing romance novels, the white-haired woman didn't have a secret perverted side or something like that. She wasn't like that at all.
Rather, she seemed more serious and focused to a degree, yet still had that gentle, comforting aura that she always did.
It was somehow something that had just happened naturally when it came to them: Lucy almost never initiated a kiss or anything.
Instead, she let the white-haired woman choose the pace and actions overall, and somehow it was always amazing.

Lisanna seemed so much meeker and less impressive than the strongest in the guild and didn't seem like much to an outsider, but the truth was completely different.
The Wizards/Mages of Fairy Tail(and probably all other guilds) seemed to be affected by their powers in their overall personalities.

Erza was solid and unwavering like her armor, and sharp and focused like the keen blades she wielded.

Natsu was always trying to be active, always ready for a fight, and always ready for an adventure. His spirit burned like the dragon's flame he wielded.

Gray was cool and calm, and was perhaps the best personal fighting tactician Lisanna or Lucy had ever seen.

Wendy was like the wind, often underestimated and ignored. She was meek and comforting, but capable of tremendous power at a moment's notice.

Gajeel was like the iron he pretty much was. Rugged and standoffish, he fought less like a sharpened sword and more like an oversized hunk of iron. But just like that giant sword wielded by the titular warrior in that brutal book series that became a bit popular, he could always be relied on to get the job done, no matter how difficult.

Elfman was... the man he was. Direct and seemingly simple and predictable, he was far more complex and calculating than one could tell at their first few glances. Although he did struggle with it at times, he was rationalism, and instinct rolled into a muscular mountain of a man.

Mira was like the demons of legends. Able to put on the most disarming smile and tone of voice, but could pull up something horrifying the next moment.

Laxus was just like his lightning: fast, precise, and had an unmatched ability to focus his overwhelming strength against an opponent without causing so much collateral damage that the other mages constantly did.

But Lucy?
She was completely different.
She was like the stars themselves. She was always shining brightest when darkness threatened to consume all into its void grasp, and just like some stars are, often not being seen and appreciated.
She seemed like the Sun, a warm, comforting presence who'll never leave you.
Like the Moon, an unmatched light in shadows.
Like the stars, beautiful, always shining, and whose light never goes out.

She was not *just* a Wizard of Fairy Tail, which was already amazing. No, Lucy Heartfilia was the Celestial Princess, the one person truly too good for this world. Even more so than Wendy Marvel, and that's saying a lot!

Lisanna was so much more different, Lucy had come to realize. While the other mages of the guild were their own people, of course, they seemed genuinely shaped by the powers that they used. It was so obvious, and yet so subtle.
But Lisanna? She was truly in complete control of her magic, and any influence at all could be seen to be let out at leisure, and pulled itself back when told to.
Despite her power seemingly being not-too-impressive, her connection with it and personal understanding of it was somehow unparalleled by anyone else in the entire guild, and even more than almost anyone else around.