I'll Nurse You Back to Health (Mira x Lucy)

This was requested on AO3 by AnjuMak77.

Here is another oneshot in which Lucy is cared for while she's unwell, but this time, it's sapphic.

I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mira, do you have any idea where the fire-breather, his cat, the stripper, Titania, and Blondie are?"

Mira looked up to see Laxus leaning against the bar, seeming to not be very happy. It had only been a week since he temporarily took over as Guild Master while Makarov was away on business and he was already looking like he was ready to give up. She smiled back at him, responding, "hello, Laxus, how has being Fairy Tail's temporary Guild Master been going for you?"

The dragon slayer answered, "stressful. Now, answer my question."

The barmaid sat the glass she was cleaning down as she spoke, "what did they do?"

"I have to talk to them about their recent job."

"Did they destroy an entire town again?"

"More or less."

"Oh, dear." She chuckled, amused by Team Natsu's reputation. When she looked at Laxus again, she noticed that his eye twitched slightly. He didn't seem to be in a good mood at all.

The Lightning Dragon Slayer snapped at her, "do you know where Team Destruction and Paperwork is or not?"

Mira, not at all phased by his bite, answered, "I don't know. They haven't come in since they came back from their job a few days ago." She then added, "you could try Lucy's apartment. They're usually there."

Laxus sighed, "I have no idea where Blondie lives." He then rubbed his temples before waving away Mira, ordering her with an exhausted tone, "you go tell them that I need to talk to them now."

Mira was going to object to the command, but she could tell that he was stressed and tired, so she decided to throw him a bone and retrieve Team Natsu for him. She gave a nod in response before she slipped past the bar and walked out of the guildhall.

She made her way to Lucy's apartment, her smile growing as she walked. She hadn't been there in a while, and was quite excited to see her girlfriend again. It had been too long since she and Lucy spent time together, just the two of them, which led her to think about what they could do for a date. They had never had a picnic date before, maybe they could do that.

Although, she would first need to give Natsu, Gray, and Erza something to do, something that'll distract them. She wasn't quite sure why, but since she and Lucy started dating, Team Natsu wasn't keen on leaving Lucy alone. It was as if they didn't trust Mira to be alone with her girlfriend.

Mira gave a small chuckle at this. She knew that Natsu, Gray, and Erza trusted her and liked her, they were just protective of Lucy. Why they were so protective, though, is what she couldn't figure out. She and Lucy had made many attempts to get some alone time together, but the rest of Team Natsu would find them and third-wheel them.

The take-over mage would probably need to consult Makarov at this point. Or, she could use this favor she is doing for Laxus to get him to help her out. That was an idea she could pursue once Team Natsu was done getting chewed out by the temporarily new Guild Master.

Mira quickly made it to Lucy's apartment. She raised her fist to knock on the door, but stopped when she heard a crash and a few voices yelling. The white-haired woman wrenched the door open and ran inside, finding that the apartment was a mess while Natsu and Gray yelled at each other as they threw a few punches, Erza was frantically fanning a fire at the stove, and Happy was sitting on a broken table, watching all of the chaos as he munched on a large fish.