A Room Full of Lucy Ships (My Top 10 Lucy Ships)

This was requested on AO3 by Fairyzilla.

This was a pretty difficult request. It took me a while to come up with something, but I think I've managed something that'll work. I'm also to call it now, I think that this oneshot will succeed the RuLu one as my longest oneshot in this collection.

All ships that appear are my top ten Lucy ships.

Part of the request was for each of the ships to be from a different AU. I had to go to an AU website to find some. There is a surprisingly large amount of AUs.

WARNING: MENTIONS OF BLOOD!

I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside a large room, several couples lay, unconscious and away from their home universes. The couples consisted of the same young woman, but different versions of her, and a different young man, with the addition of one young woman, laying beside their respective version of the blonde woman. How did they get here? Who are they? Allow me to explain.

A fire that engulfed a small town raged, sending the townspeople running for their lives. A blonde dressed in heavily revealing, dark clothing laughed as she watched, sitting atop a nearby cliff. She watched with a smile as the chaos she enjoyed causing ensued. Next to her, her green-haired boyfriend, who was dressed in red, simply smiled at the sight. He looked over at his girlfriend and asked, "would you like to move on to the next town? Or would you like to go back to Fairy Tail?"

Lucy stopped her laughter and turned to the rune mage. She smiled at him, throwing her arms around him and she kissed him, which he reciprocated as he wrapped his arms around her waist. The pair pulled away and the celestial wizard answered, "let's go to one more town. Natsu should be back at the guild by the time we're done."

Lucy stood up and stretched, smiling as she heard Freed groan while he too stood. The blonde chuckled, looping her arm with his, before she teased, "don't be so jealous, Freed."

The man kissed the top of her head as he led her down the other side of the cliff face, walking away from the town that they had just destroyed. As they walked, Freed responded, "I'm not jealous. I don't understand why you like that idiot so much."

Lucy replied with a shrug, "he's my best friend. You don't have to worry though, you will always have my heart." She leaned up to kiss her boyfriend's cheek, watching with satisfaction as his cheeks became dusted with a light pink color and he smiled down at her, responding to the kiss with a peck of his own onto her forehead.

The pair soon reached another town that was located in the middle of nowhere. Lucy and Freed smiled at each other and shared another kiss before they set about attacking, destroying homes, and sending injured people running away.

As they neared the end of their siege on the town, a masculine voice yelled, "stop this!"

Lucy and Freed came to a stop next to each other, turning around to see a muscular man standing amongst the destruction. He stared at them with a hard glare, standing in a battle stance.

Freed scoffed, "what if we don't?" Lucy chuckled, taking Taurus' key into her hand.

The man raised a hand that was engulfed in a faint blue light, outstretched toward them. He announced, "I'll send you away to a universe you can not cause harm."

Lucy and Freed looked down at the ground below them upon being surrounded by a similar light blue color. Directly below them was a large, light blue magic seal. The light increased in intensity until the two dark mages disappeared from sight once the light died.