Lucy's Protective Girlfriends (Erza x Lucy x Mira ft. Natsu, Lisanna, and Gray)

This was requested on AO3 by butterflyzilla.

Now, to combine the two previous oneshots into one in which Erza and Mira get angry at the notion of Natsu having feelings for Lucy.

I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu and Lucy were very close. That was undeniably obvious. Lisanna had noticed when she returned from Edolas. She didn't mind, really, she didn't. She actually thought that it was great that Natsu had found someone who he cared about very much and was close to just as he was with her. She would often times watch the two best friends, noticing how they got along remarkably well and seemed to both know what the other was thinking. It was amazing, in her opinion, when Lucy was able to know that Natsu was hungry for a specific dish just by him saying that he was hungry, and it was similarly amazing when Natsu was able to know that Lucy was bothered by a case of writer's block just by watching her slump at the table with a heavy sigh.

Their friendship was something that nobody could deny was remarkable, making them incredibly close.

So, Lisanna doesn't think that she could really be blamed when she quickly started thinking that Natsu and Lucy were a couple, or that they had feelings for each other, at least. She had initially thought that they were a couple, but was informed of that not being the case when she was talking to Cana over some alcohol.

She sipped on her glass and asked, "hey, Cana, I have a question."

Cana downed a mug before she looked over and lifted an eyebrow, prompting her, "yeah? I'm sure you have a lot of questions since you've been gone for a few years. What is it?"

Lisanna smiled at her and asked, "are Natsu and Lucy dating?"

Cana sat her next mug down on the bar and turned to the white-haired woman next to her, questioning with a raised eyebrow, "why? Are you jealous or something?"

Lisanna was quick to correct her, exclaiming as she shook her hands in front of her body, "no, no! Not at all!" She dropped her hands and continued, calmer this time, "I was just curious. Their really close, so I thought that they might be dating, but neither of them has told me."

Cana chuckled and shook her head, "no, they aren't together. I'm pretty sure they're into each other, though."

This got Lisanna's attention. "Really?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

Cana raised her mug to her lips, responding, "I'm pretty sure. Don't really know."

Lisanna turned around to look at Natsu, who was sitting alone at a table, eating a mountain of meat. She muttered a word of thanks to Cana before she hopped off of the stool she was sitting on and strolled over to the dragon slayer. When she sat down across from him, Natsu grinned at her and muttered around a mouthful of meat, "hey, Lisanna!" He gulped down the mouthful and asked, "what's up?"

Lisanna smiled back at him and answered, "I was wondering something." Natsu hummed for her to go on as he turned his attention back to his food. The take-over mage inquired, "how do you feel about Lucy?"

Suddenly, Natsu dropped his food and stared at her with widened eyes, his face paling considerably. It confused her. Why did the usually fearless dragon slayer look as though he had just been faced with the most terrifying thing he'd ever witnessed? His eyes flicked toward the bar, but Lisanna didn't pay much mind to it. Instead, she questioned, "well, what are your feelings toward Lucy?"

Natsu gulped down the mouthful that was in his mouth before he answered, a bead of sweat rolling down his temple, "um...Luce and I are, uh, friends." He smiled at her nervously, as if he was being held at gunpoint and being forced to say that.

Lisanna then spoke, slight confusion in her voice, "I asked what your feelings were for her. Why don't you ask her out? I've noticed that you and she are very close. I'm sure that she would love to date you."

With that, Natsu gave a yelp and ducked underneath the table. Lisanna remained sitting at the table, her confusion having increased greatly. She was about to look under the table to ask what he was doing, when she heard the sudden and loud of two spells activating, causing her to jump. She whipped around, only for her eyes to widen greatly and her mouth dropped open. She stared in shock at Mira and Erza, who were both at the bar.

Mira was in her Satan Soul: Halphas form and Erza was clad in her Heaven's Wheel Armor. They were also both visibly furious. Lisanna jumped away from the table she was sitting at when Mira and Erza launched themselves at the table. She watched with shock and confusion as the guildhall was destroyed while Natsu tried to get away from a pissed-off Mira and Erza, and the rest of the guild dove out of the way of attacks.

Lisanna's attention was brought away from the chaos when someone tapped her shoulder. She looked over to find Gray standing there, shirtless as usual. Confusingly, he seemed to be not at all bothered by what was going on, as if this happened every damn day. Gray asked her, "you suggested he ask out Lucy, didn't you?"

Lisanna nodded mutely, questioning, "what's going on?"

Gray sighed, "help me calm them down, then I'll explain it to you."

Lucy hummed as she walked back to the guild. She had gone on a solar job, wanting to get away from the chaos of Fairy Tail for a week. She was happy to be back, though. She was especially happy to be returning to her two loving girlfriends. Her humming and walking stopped when she came to the guild, finding that it was destroyed. She walked into the remains of the guildhall, seeing that her guildmates were working to clean up and fix it.

She spied a small group over at the surprisingly still intact bar and walked over, questioning with a stern tone, furrowed brow, and hands on her hips, "what the hell happened?"

She looked at each person in the small group, noting that Mira and Erza were glaring down at an injured and bandaged Natsu, who was cowering fearfully on a stool. Gray and Lisanna also stood there, the man was calm, while the woman was confused.

Mira answered, her voice chilling for everyone except for Lucy and Erza, "Erza and I heard Lisanna suggest that Natsu is interested in you."

Erza huffed, "we just wanted to make it clear to him that you will not be dating him."

Lucy sighed. She probably should have expected this. She then looked at Gray and Lisanna, instructing them, "Gray, Lisanna, you two help clean up the guild." She then glared at Mira and Erza, causing the two women to both gulp and pale as they stared at their girlfriend with fear, and continued, "I'll take Natsu to my apartment to rest, and then, I'll punish you two for destroying the guild."

Gray nodded and dragged a still confused Lisanna. As Lucy began setting about doing what she said she was going to do, she heard Lisanna ask Gray what had happened. She walked out of the guild with Natsu, Erza, and Mira as Gray sighed and started explaining everything to the youngest Strauss sibling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I loved this request and enjoyed writing this. I hope you liked this too.

My update schedule:
January 20th: Laxus' Soulmate (Laxus x Lucy ft. Levy, Thunder Legion, Loke, and Makarov)
January 22nd: Protective Spirits (Laxus x Lucy ft. Lucy's Spirits)
January 25th: Mating Season and Jealousy (Lisanna x Lucy x Erza ft. Mira)
January 27th: Auction (Freed x Lucy x Rufus)
January 30th: Gemi and Mini's Plan (Freed x Lucy ft. Gemini)
February 1st: The Nightmares of Iron and Water (Gajeel x Lucy x Juvia)
February 4th: Spirits and Babies (Bixlow x Lucy)
February 6th: Fun at Ryuzetsu Land (Juvia x Lucy x Evergreen)
February 9th: Here Comes the Brides (Juvia x Lucy)
February 12th: Cuddles and Protective Teammates Part 2 (Cana x Lucy)
February 14th: I will Live for a Million Years (Loke x Lucy ft. Aquarius)
February 16th: Laxus and Lucy from the Future (Laxus x Lucy)
February 19th: I'm Not Leaving You (Gray x Lucy)
February 22nd: The Red Bitch is Back Part 2 (Laxus x Lucy)
February 26th: You're as Intimidating as a Butterfly (Meredy x Lucy)