Calls- Raphael

You covered your ears as the parrot in the corner let out an ear piercing squawk. You rolled your eyes, usually you loved working at the pet store, but today you were bored out of your mind. A notice popped up on your phone, and you groaned as you read the message about your grades. if you kept flunking class, the (f/s) team would get you kicked out immediately.

You scrolled through your apps, trying to take your mind off the notice. You saw Raph's name pop up in your contacts. You smirked and hit the call button.

"Who the shell is this?!" Was the first thing he yelled.

"Wow, not even 'hello Y/N , how are you' ? Man, we need to work on your manners," you teased.

"Y/N? Didn't know it was you. Wait, why are you calling me? I told you this number was for emergencies only!"

"This is an emergency!" you frowned at the phone, as if Raph could somehow see you.

"Then what is it?!"

"I'm... bored out of my mind," you confessed.

"So... just because you're bored, you decide to call a guy you barely know and, what, convince me to visit you?"

"Well, yeah," you muttered. The parrot shrieked again, and you glared at it with hatred.

"What the shell was that?!" Raph demanded.

"The stupid parrot won't shut up. Sometimes I wonder why I work at this pet store."

"You work at the pet store?" He actually sounded excited.

"Geez, the way you say it, it sounds like you won the lottery, " You snickered, "Yeah, I work here. Why?"

"Well, it's not like I care," he said, trying to regain his toughness.

"Why would you get excited about a pet store?" You continued.

"Just drop it!"

"Whatever. Fine."

"Kay. well... bye," before you could answer, he hung up.

You rolled your eyes, setting your phone down trying not to strangle that obnoxious bird.

See? Now that wasn't so bad, was it.

Raph: I guess...

Me: plus, I managed to incorporate your habit of being a big meanie at times.

Raph: really? That's the best insult you've got?

Me: unless you want more...

Raph: ok ok, I never said I wanted to be insulted!

Me: whatever. Anywho, next chapter's for all you Donatello fans out there! *whisper* but, just so you know, I'm a huge Apriltello fan! I ship them so much it's not even funny.

Donnie and April: *poke heads out of lab* again, WHAT IS SHIPPING?!?!

Me: *to Raph* they really haven't figured it out yet?

Raph: they don't have a clue.

Me and Raph: *smile evilly*

Me: farewell, my lovelies!