Rescue

L/G's eyes cracked open as she shook herself out of her drugged daze. Instead of shackles chafing her wrists, she found two metal bars across her chest and legs, holding her against a cold table. The others woke up as well, all looking just as saddened as L/G felt.

"Does anyone know why we're here or what they injected us with?" R/G wondered aloud.

"Beats me," M/G replied hopelessly, struggling against her own restraints.

"Look who's awake," Shredder growled, and L/G jumped out her own skin as she realized he was standing in front of them.

"Shredder," L/G spat.

A frown passed over the face of D/G.

"You're Shredder?" she breathed, "Wait, you're the ally of the Kraang, aren't you? They gave you those serums, so you could use us as your lab rats!"

"We will never bow to you, Shredder," R/G rebelled stubbornly, "Even with whatever you shot into us."

"Ah," the evil man smirked, "Those substances were not what will give me control. These," he gestured to a terrarium of sand and rocks, "Will have you obeying every command I give."

"So," M/G started, "You're planning on mind-controlling us with... dirt?"

Shredder snapped his fingers, and in an instant, 4 Foot Ninjas appeared with large tweezers, extracting something out of the terrarium, before the ninjas rushed to each of the girls, holding a gross, green, little worm to each of their ears. Four pairs of eyes widened in fear as the worm extended its jaws outward. 

"Oh no," R/G muttered, "Raph told me about these things! Don't let them near you!"

M/G strained her head away from the strange mind-worm, while asking, "Wait, Raph? Like, Mikey's Raph?"

"You know my boyfriend's brother? How could Donnie not tell me?" D/G was incredulous. Shredder hesitated, beginning to realize that his test subjects had a connection.

"Donnie? Leo's brother?" L/G quirked a brow curiously, despite the worm growing closer to her ear.

"How do you know the Turtles?!" Shredder demanded, and all attention turned to him.

"Er..." M/G tried to buy some time, "How... How do you know the Turtles?"

"Insolent girl!" he exploded, "I don't have time for this. Foot bots, proceed."

The girls screamed in unison as the worms neared their ear, about to enter their brains. Everyone squeezed their eyes shut, waiting for endless agony, until the window shattered, and 4 figures burst through the flying glass.