Valentine's Day - Leonardo

I bit my lip nervously as I tucked away my little gift for Leo, fixing my special-occasion beanie over my newly curled h/c hair. He'd probably forgotten about today being Valentine's Day, but that didn't mean I had to pretend I hadn't remembered. I stepped through the turnstiles and instantly stopped in my tracks, gawking at the sight before me.

Dozens of white Japanese lanterns hung from the training fixture above the living room, and even more were scattered about the area. A little table for two, with a single lantern on a red and white checkered tablecloth.

I finally tore my eyes from the beautiful scene and grinned at Leo, who walked over to me as he fixed his deluxe-edition Space Heroes necktie - the one he'd never taken out of the box, he was so worried it'd get ruined. He smiled as he took my hand and pulled me close.

"You...you did all of this? For me?" I mumbled, gazing up at him lovingly.

"Of course. Anything for you, Y/N," his blue eyes sparkled as he leaned down to kiss my cheek, murmuring in my ear, "Happy Valentine's Day, love..."

I threw my arms around him in a hug, happy beyond words. I beamed up at him as I got out the little gift I'd brought him.

"Oh, Y/N, you didn't have to--"

"Just open it."

He chuckled and carefully unwrapped the paper, his eyes widening when he saw the whole series of Space Heroes on DVD.

"You. Are. The best!" He cried out, kissing me giddily, "Thank you so much! I love you!"

I giggled and hugged him, mumbling contentedly, "Happy Valentine's Day, Leo."