What Now? - All

L/G shoved her boyfriend away, turning away from him.

"L/G, please let me explain--" He started.

"I don't need an explanation! I should've seen this coming, in fact!" She shouted, "I can't believe you stood me up!"

"I didn't stand you up, I texted you--"

"When the show was already halfway through?! That's your excuse?!"

"I'm sorry!"

"I can't believe you. I don't want an apology; I want my boyfriend back!"

"What do you mean? I still love you, I'm still the same..."

"No, you're not. My boyfriend wouldn't have missed the performance I've been waiting for for months, simply because the police chief invited him to a fancy dinner with the mayor."

L/G huffed, stomping away to plop down on the couch. Leo tried to follow and sit down beside her, but she blatantly cried out, "Nope! This seat is reserved for people who actually care about me!"

Leo gritted his teeth. "Really, L/G?"

"Yes, really."

"Shut up, would you?" D/G cried, tears dotting her cheeks, "I get it, your goals are more important than mine! Go on, win your award! Win the Nobel Prize, for all I care!"

"D/G, I didn't mean--"

"You meant every single word!" She yelled.

"I wasn't thinking!"

"Yeah, that's obvious!"

"Look, I don't know why you're getting so wrapped up about this. I said I was sorry!"

"You think sorry will fix this?!" D/G cried, "Admit it, you've always held your work at a higher standard than mine. Gosh, you're so arrogant about it sometimes... You make me wanna...wanna..."

"What?" Donnie implored with a bit of anger lacing his tone, placing a hand on her shoulder and whirling her back around to face him, "Tell me! Don't shut me out! By all means, speak what's on your mind--"

D/G raised her hand and smacked him - not hard, just enough to stun him into silence.

"You make me wanna do that."

"R/G, it was an accident, honest. That girl meant nothing to me! I love you!"

"MJ, did you hear something?" R/G mumbled sarcastically, her eyes remaining on her little turtle as she fed her lettuce, "I thought I heard something. I guess I'll just ignore it, though!"

The tiny turtle made a loud gurgling sound, her noises sounding as angry and upset as her owner.

"Quit it!" Raph pleaded, pushing the bowl of lettuce out of R/G's reach, "Will you just give me five minutes to tell you what--"

"What's that, MJ?" She cut him off, stroking her turtle's head, "You want me to listen to him? Well, I don't think that's gonna happen, since Raph never had enough time for me, with all the fangirl treatment he was getting--"

"STOP IT!"

"No!" R/G shouted back, turning to face her boyfriend, momentarily abandoning her silent treatment, "I'm not gonna stop! Maybe you should know how it feels to have someone completely ignoring your needs!"

With that, R/G focused back on her little turtle, picking her up and cradling her close as she brushed past Raph without another word.