Getting out- Donatello

Your eyes lit up with happiness as Donnie crashed through the window, with 3 other turtles, who you assumed must be Leo, Mikey, and the infamous Raph. D raced over to you as the fight ensued, grabbing one of his inventions and releasing the hold on you. Your tethers fell away, your legs turned to jelly. You melted into Donnie's arms, looking up at him with a mixture of affection and gratefulness.

"You're really here, right?" You had to make sure this wasn't some sort of dream, as you reached up and placed a hand on Donnie's cheek uncertainly.

"Don't worry," he assured, "I've got you."

A loud caw snapped you out of your small trance, as you caught sight of your father...or, well, the mutant that used to be your father. Donnie's eyes widened as he turned in the direction of your gaze.

"Holy Toledo! Another mutant?!"

"No, D," your voice was almost a whisper as you murmured through the lump in your throat, "It's my dad."

You thought your boyfriend's eyes would pop out of his head, they were so huge. He turned back to the mutant, gulping uncertainly, before admitting, "He's not himself, Y/N. I can't let him hurt you."

You nodded, sniffling as a lone tear slipped down your face. You watched sadly as Donnie quickly kicked your father to the ground, unconscious. D turned back to you, obviously distressed that he just had to beat up his girlfriend's dad, before hugging you tightly. Your shoulders shook violently as you cried for a moment into your turtle's shoulders, but the bittersweet moment ended abruptly when you heard the sound of something being thrown toward you. You shouted in dismay as D threw himself in front of you, and heard a loud thwack! as a shruiken wedged itself into Donnie's shell. You gasped in concern, and Donnie winced a bit as he reached back and yanked the throwing star out of the part of his shell just behind his shoulder.

Man, that was too close. You were still really afraid D was seriously injured, until he smiled a gap-toothed grin at you.

"Just a little scratch," he seemed to read your thoughts, and a bit of smile touched the corners of your lips. "Let's get out of here," he continued, and you nodded in agreement.

Donnie placed your arms around his neck, before gathering you into his arms, and rejoining his brothers at the window they had leapt through. A small gasp of delight escaped your lips as the cool night air pricked your skin. You tightened your grip on D, and kissed him softly, making him blush a bit as he jumped out with you in his arms.