His Thoughts About You- Raphael

I looked up from my comic book momentarily, glancing at Y/N. We were back in the apartment building we'd found a few weeks ago. She was running around with her soccer ball, juking and bouncing it off the walls, bicycle-kicking it into the makeshift goal she'd made from a few old desks from the lobby.
Her face was full of concentration, eyes hardened as she practiced again and again. I rolled my eyes and stood up.
"Are you ever gonna quit?" I asked.
"What do you think?" she retorted, trying a really hard juke and landing on her butt.
I huffed and helped her up. "Why do you spend so much time practicing? You don't even have anyone playing with you."
Y/N smirked, and I knew what she was thinking. "Oh, heck no," I said, throwing my hands in the air and starting to walk away.
"Aw, come on," she pleaded walking in front of me and putting her hands on her hips, "Are you scared you'll get your butt kicked by a girl?"
My eyes narrowed, and I ran over to the ball, kicking it around a bit before turning to her. "You're gonna be sorry you challenged me."
She snickered, stealing the ball and juggling it on her knees, "I doubt it."
I started chasing her around the room, me shoving her and trying to knock her over, while she spun around doing fancy footwork.
Y/N was a challenge, I'll give her that. Her feet moved so quickly, and she managed to not get thrown to the ground.
I still didn't get why she liked hanging out with me. Usually my brothers got tired of my endless training and teasing. But Y/N... Y/N shook it off like it was nothing, like it was a common thing between her and a friend. She considered me her friend... And that was what shocked me.
I could come to her when I was furious with Leo, or when Mikey got on my nerves, or when Donnie was being a know-it-all. She would agree with every word I said, and then she'd hand me a cookie and tell me I'd get through it.
She was so dang kind, even to a turtle like me, who could rarely control his temper and acted... I admit... like a bit of a jerk sometimes.
I tripped over the old carpet, falling on my face. Y/N burst out laughing, and I rolled my eyes, getting up and brushing dust off of me.
"Clumsy much?" She teased, walking toward me, but as she did, she tripped too. I caught her before she hit the ground.
"Oh yeah, I'm the clumsy one," I said, pushing her back onto her feet, "Dork."
"Weirdo."
"Loser."
"Raphie Boy!"
I smirked. "Really? Again with the stupid nickname?"
"Hey, if you can call me n/n, I can call you Raphie Boy."
"I've never called you that!"
"My point still stands..."
I laughed, stealing the ball. Y/N rolled her eyes, and the game was back on.

Aww...
Raph: shut up, Annabeth.
Me: what? That was pretty good, you have to admit.
Raph: it was only good because you wrote about your clumsiness.
Me: and soccer?
Raph: uh, no.
Me: one day, Raph, you'll see. I will make you a soccer fan, mark my words.
Raph: whatever.
Me: anywho, just watched the new episode, the Noxious Avenger. Awesome sauce!!! Can't wait for the next episode! Can I get a holla?!
Mikey: *from other room* HOLLA!!!
Me: *laughs* see you with Mikey next, my lovelies!