Shell Scratches - Michelangelo

I walked into the kitchen, rubbing the sleep from my eyes and yawning. Mikey sat at the table, picking at the pepperoni in his breakfast pizza with a sigh. I grinned and sat beside him, kissing his cheek.

"Why so down, my turtle?"

Mikey shrugged. "I'm not down. I'm just EXTREMELY bored," He turned to me with his serious face that I could never take seriously, "It's becoming a medical condition."

"Mikey, it's only 8 in the morning," I giggled, wrapping my arms around him in a hug, "I'm sure you'll find something to do."

"Yeah... especially now that you're here," He smiled mischievously, "Now that I can do - This!"

He reached out to tickle along my collarbone, making me squirm and cry out in laughter.

"Shtap!" I pleaded, holding my stomach as I laughed, "I'm gonna die of laughter!"

"Best way to die, in my opinion," My boyfriend grinned when he finally stopped.

I smirked his way, "Oh, but Michelangelo, you think I don't know your weakness. But you're wrong..."

Mikey froze, wide-eyed as he mumbled, "M-my weakness?"

As the words left his mouth, I reached over and began to scratch along the rim of his shell. Mikey squeaked a little, a dazed smile on his face as he leaned closer, his leg bouncing excitedly. He laughed dreamily, and I smiled, working my way over the grooves and nicks in his shell. Mikey churred, making me giggle even more.

"You should think twice before you tickle me next time," I teased.

"Why would I?" He murmured, "If this is my punishment, I'd tickle you all day."

I giggled, raising a brow as my nails finally hit a spot in the middle of his shell. Mikey jumped, then slumped onto the table - face first into his pizza. I burst into laughter, trying to stifle it as Mikey raised his head to look at me, pizza sauce and pepperonis stuck to his face.

"Whoa," He breathed, peeling a bit of cheese away from his cheek as he smiled at me, "That was amazing! ...Just make sure I'm not near a pizza next time you do that."

I wiped a tear of happiness from my eye, shooting back, "When are you ever not near a pizza?"

"...Toushé."