Is Everything OK?-Leonardo

My friend. She photoshopped a picture of her out on a date to Jamba Juice (the best smoothie place on earth) with Leo. I literally laughed for a half an hour after looking at it. XD

I buried my head into my arms, the guilt from 2 days ago still eating away at me. I still remembered the threats that Shredder had spat at us, how he said we would be his 'perfect weapon'. Donnie had given us all a quick check up, and there was no danger that we had been mind controlled. But that didn't ease the anxiety inside me.

None of us girls had told the Turtles about our endeavor with Stockman. I guess we all were worried about our boyfriends' reactions. I allowed myself to travel back to those horrifying moments, wallowing in my depression.

The guys hadn't wanted us to return to the surface immediately. They all were undoubtedly still shaken up about the whole ordeal. Not that my stay here had been an inconvenience. My parents were never home, and if they were, they always assumed I was out being responsible or something along those lines. They didn't worry much about me.

"Hey." I glanced up through the veil my hair had made over my eyes to see Leo, standing over me with the same concerned look he's worn these last few days.

"Hey," I replied, pulling my legs toward me and scooting over so he could sit beside me on the couch. I didn't meet his gaze, only keeping my eyes on my hands. I only knew he'd sat down by the way the couch bounced slightly.

"You alright, Yūgana?" Leo softly brushed a piece of my h/c hair away from my face, trying to see my expression. I tried to keep my features blank, without any intimations of what I was actually feeling, but my boyfriend obviously saw through my terrible attempt.

Leo pulled me close, his arms wrapping tightly but tentatively around my shoulders as he carefully took off my beanie and stroked my hair slowly. I gave up trying to be emotionless, turning toward him and cuddling closer, reveling in the security he always brought to me. His touch against my head sent relaxing shivers through my body. My nerves finally unraveled, as I slumped against Leo.

His hands stopped smoothing my hair, causing me to peer up at him. He smiled sadly.

"Are you alright?" Leo repeated.

I nodded.

"Promise?" He raised a brow, his smile turning a bit more cheerful.

I grinned, the worry finally leaving me. "Promise."

Alright, peeps. I am officially back from the dead. I started high school a few weeks ago. Holla!

Leo: high school? You're in high school?

Me: yeah, why are you so surprised?

Leo: well, 'cause act like you're in preschool.

Me: ... *challenging glare*

Leo: by which I mean... You're very... Young at heart?

Me: *raises a brow* nice save. Bye my lovelies!