Three Little Words- Michelangelo

"I didn't really believe in love at first sight. Until I saw you."

I giggled, hanging upside down from the tire swing to look at Mikey. "Why're you using all these pick up lines on me again?"

"'Cause there were just too many to choose from, so I didn't use 'em when we started dating!" Mikey grinned, reaching across the pool of water under the swing to kiss my nose.

I laughed lightly. "Alright, alright. But that can't be the best you've got."

His grin turned into a mischievous smirk. "Of all your beautiful curves, your smile is my favorite."

He puffed out his chest proudly, obviously impressed with himself. "Is that it?" I raised a brow teasingly.

He frowned, seeming to accept the challenge. "The only thing I wanna change about you is your last name."

That one made me blush. But Mikey was on a roll now.

"Are you a vampire? 'Cause you looked a little thirsty when you saw me."

My face darkened as I rolled my eyes playfully. "Oh my goodness..."

He smiles and continued, "Do you have a shovel in your back pocket?"

"Huh?"

"Because I'm totally diggin' that a--"

"Mikey!"

He laughed, convincing me to join in with my own giggles.

"Alright, I've got one for ya," I exclaimed, tapping his shoulder so he'd turn to face me. He grinned, waiting expectedly.

"If you were a vegetable, you'd be a cutecumber."

He chuckled. "Pretty good, pretty good..." He kissed my lips sweetly.

After a moment, he pulled away, making me pout in disappointment. He looked at me with a more serious expression-- which I'd never really seen on him before.

"Y/N," he started, shuffling his feet, "I...I think I...no, I know... I love you."

My smile was uncontainable. I jumped off the tire swing and jumped into his arms.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!!"

My boyfriend grinned. I control my excitement as I bounced up and down in front of him, my super speed probably making it look as if I was vibrating. Once I'd finally calmed down, I kissed his cheek.

"Looks like you won't be needing those pick up lines from now on... You've already got me reeled in."

Another bout of laughter followed.