Just The Way You Are

Just because I feel bad for not having updated in so long. I decided to give my lovelies a short little chappie. 😋😋

Leonardo
Leo loves your tranquil but confident demeanor. The way your hair will occasionally fall out from under your beanie, draping across your mesmerizing e/c eyes. He thinks you're especially cute when you're watching Kim Possible; the way you scoot as close to the screen as possible,eager to catch every detail of your favorite show.

Donatello
Donnie loves you for your passion and quiet nature. He enjoys watching you paint, every time trying to memorize your perfectly happy expression. He absolutely adores your fangirling side - when you talk about Percy Jackson, your voice retrogresses to that of a five year old, and your wonderful grin brings a smile to his face as well.

Raphael
Raph goes crazy for the rebellious aspect of your personality. He's always attracted to your challenging smirk, but the ever-present genuineness in your eyes is what made him fall for you. He loves how excited you get at the mention of chocolate chip cookies, and when you sing, his heart just about melts.

Michelangelo
Mikey is head over heels about your laugh. Anytime he can instigate your cute giggle becomes his new favorite moment of his life. He loves watching Frozen with you, mostly because he just likes observing your happiness. Dancing with you, whether popping and locking or slow dancing romantically , fills his heart with joy.