Sweet Slumber - Raphael

I looked away from the movie, smiling affectionately and squeezing Raph's hand as he began to doze off again.

"You sleepy, Raphie?"

"No," He said for the umpteenth time, blinking rapidly to keep his eyes open.

"Don't lie to me, mister," I scolded playfully, pausing the movie and resting my hand on his cheek, turning his face to mine for a brief kiss, "You should go to bed."

Raph grunted in disagreement, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to place a kiss on the top of my head. "I'll be fine. Just a lot of training today."

I raised a brow. "You know, if you don't give your body enough time to recuperate, your muscles will be over-exhausted by the next training session. Which could mean getting injured - which would also mean no training for quite a while if you got hurt..."

Raph hesitated, before sighing. "Fine. I guess I'll take a nap."

He rose to his feet, and I frowned as he began walking away. I smirked, jumping up and clinging koala-style to his shell.

"Hey!" He cried out, stumbling a little, "What was that for?"

"You're not going without me," I stated simply, locking my legs around his waist and leaning my chin on his shoulder.

Raph rolled his eyes, bracing with me with my arms and giving me a piggyback ride to our bedroom. "Weren't you the one who told me to go rest?"

"Yes," I replied, kissing his cheek and watching a small blush spread across his face, "But that doesn't mean I can't rest with you. It's late, and I need sleep too, you know..."

Raph chuckled lowly, setting me down once we reached our room, and stifling a yawn as he trudged over to the bed. I smiled, right on his heels as he crawled beneath the blankets, this time unable to hide his next yawn as he pulled me close and nuzzled my hair.

I giggled, tilting my head up to look at him as I repeated my question from earlier. "Sleepy, Raphael?"

"...I am now," He finally admitted, eyes already half closed from exhaustion.

I smirked, laying back on my pillow and tucking my head in the crook of his neck. "See, when have I ever been wrong?"

"I honestly couldn't tell you," He mumbled.

I laughed sleepily, still smiling as the both of us drifted off to sleep.