When You Teach Him Something- Leonardo

You sighed, looking happily over the recipe. Your home ec teacher had assigned another at-home project- baking two batches of blueberry muffins. You parents were out on another business trip- shocker- so you had your music turned up full blast. Flour and sugar were dusted onto the cupboards after your first attempt, which, needless to say, hadn't gone the way you'd hoped.
You moved your hips slightly to beat of the current song, Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding.
A clatter resounded from your room, and you hurried over to see Leo sitting on the floor.
"Are you alright?" You asked, helping him up.
"Yeah, I'm fine," he mumbled, "your window was locked so I tried to get in and ended up falling in."
You giggled, then covered your mouth. You never giggled. What was that?! Luckily, Leo didn't seem to notice, and he followed you out of your room into the kitchen. He sniffed the air, the beginning of a smile on his face.
"I'm baking blueberry muffins," you stated walking behind the counter again and getting the ingredients out.
"Can I have some?" Leo questioned.
"Sorry, Leo, but the only way you would get one is if you help me make one."
Leo walked up next to you, reading the recipe. "Where do we start?"
You pointed to the first direction. "First, you have to mix the dry ingredients before adding the egg and milk."
Leo looked at you inquisitively, and you shook your head. "you don't even know how to bake, do you?"
Leo looked at the supplies scattered across the counter. "Not really. My brother Mikey usually does the cooking."
You were surprised. There were others like Leo?! You decided not to dwell on that though.
"Here," you offered grabbing the ingredients and a measuring cup. You took a heaping cupful of flour and showed Leo how to level it off and measure. Leo's eyes narrowed as he tried to pour the sugar, and dumped a bit on the floor.
"Oh, shoot!" You both exclaimed, and you both bent down to clean the mess up, bonking heads. You rubbed your forehead, "ouch."
"Sorry!" Leo apologized, "I didn't mean to--"
You held up your hand, silencing him. "It's fine," you stated, picking yourself up, "Lets just try that again."
You mixed the ingredients, then let Leo take the reins on mixing the blueberries in. You both sat in front of the oven and watched as the muffins started to bake.
"You know," you started, "You're not bad, Leo."
Leo smiled. "Pretty good for only having 3 fingers, eh?"
You giggled again, then blushed. quit it, Y/N, you scolded yourself mentally, you're embarrassing yourself!
The timer beeped, and you pulled the muffins out of the oven. Once they were cooled, you and Leo both took one and tried it.
"Mmmm," Leo murmured, licking his lips, "This tastes awesome!"
"Ready for the next batch?"
"You know it!"

Guess what guys? It's Saturday!!!
Leo: thanks for the update, Captain Obvious.
Me: thanks for the attitude, Captain SassyPants.
Mikey: oh! Shots fired!
Leo: *to Mikey* you're not helping.
Mikey: helping was never my intention. I just enjoy the look of pure defeat on your face!
Me: oooooh! BURN!
Leo: what?
Me: just watch your Space Heroes.
Mikey and Me: so long!