Who's The Hero Here? - Leonardo

Requested by @Rebel_Blackrose ... Thank you so much for this idea!! (P.S. These next chapters will have spoilers from Captain America:the Winter Soldier. And...I haven't seen Deadpool, but imma put references in there too.)

"And then he brought the shield down on the guy's head, and he punched the other guy's lights out, ooh! and-"

"I get it, he saved the day yet again," Leo cut me off, completely deadpan as he completed another kata.

"You didn't let me finish!" I protested, "Captain America did manage to escape, but he's now considered awol by S.H.I.E.L.D., which is actually Hydra, and-"

"Okay!" Leo cut me off, relaxing from his kata to frown at me, "Look, is it too much to ask if you'd stop fawning over Captain America and his amazingness for a few minutes?"

I scowled, a little taken aback. "It's my fangirling. I can do what I want with it."

Leo huffed, recollecting himself and resuming his stance, "I'd just appreciate if you'd quit talking him up so much."

I suddenly smirked, sauntering up behind Leo and placing my hands on his shoulders, leaning forward to murmur in his ear, "What, so you want me to stop praising Captain America so you can get more attention?"

His face instantly turned a dark shade of red, "Well, umm...no...?"

I chuckled softly, tracing the curve of his bicep with my finger, "Because you're just as admirable, Leonardo. Level-headed, brave, strong...handsome..."

Leo easily lost his concentration on his katas, face redder than a tomato as he laughed a little nervously. "W-well, I..."

I smirked, leaning over to place a quick kiss against his jawline. "You're more of a hero than Cap could ever be, Fearless."

I heard a soft churr of pleasure come from my boyfriend, and I grinned cheekily, stepping back and skipping over to the kitchen. Leo blinked a few times, finally turning to call after me with a laugh, "You tease."

I cracked a smile over my shoulder, "You know it, Captain."