First Date- Donatello

You made your way out of the apartment building, messenger bag in hand. Donnie had asked you to meet him in the alley behind your place... something about... dinner. You had been so ecstatic when he'd asked you on a date that you rushed to get ready immediately. The light, silky vest you'd gotten in Arizona a few years ago trailed all the way down around your ankles, fluttering in the slight breeze. Your h/c hair had been crimped and hung loosely around your face, and dainty earrings twinkled beneath your locks. A V-neck tank and skinny jeans completed the look, with black flats and a long necklace with a purple pendant on it.
You rounded the bend into the alley and found Donnie. You called out to him, and as he turned around, his jaw dropped. You hurried over and enveloped him in a hug.
"Y-Y/N," he stuttered as he looked at you, "You look... a-amazing... like, m-more than usual."
You giggled softly. "Thank you," you replied, sweeping your hair away from your face. You glanced behind Donnie, and saw a huge vehicle. It looked like a subway car, but more awesome. It was decked out with graffiti and you glimpsed what looked like a battering ram in the front.
"So, I'm guessing this is the all-famous Shell Raiser," you walked around to the front of the vehicle, "Wow... and you made it?"
"Oh, well, yeah," Donnie said shyly, rubbing the back of his neck.
"D, that's astounding! You're really talented!" you exclaimed, and Donnie laughed softly.
"Thanks. Uh, do you wanna go in?"
You nodded enthusiastically, and Donnie pressed a button, opening the doors. You both stepped inside, and you gasped.
The inside of the subway car was just as complex as the outside, with gadgets and gears all over. A computer area was set up in the back to the left, a map of the city covered the right wall, and a station on the right had many switches and buttons. Whoa, was that an icecream lamp? That wasn't what impressed you most, though.
Donnie had completely covered the walls and ceiling in strings of lights. There must have been hundreds of tiny white bulbs blinking at you. In the middle of the Shell Raiser, a small table with settings for two was set up. It was all so beautiful. You turned around and hugged Donnie tightly.
"Donatello," you whispered, "You are the best boyfriend ever."
Donnie smiled, and hugged you back. "I'm just lucky that I have you," he replied, and you were happier than words could describe.