Blush- Leonardo

Alright, so a lot of people have requested doing one when you're on your period, but that has just made me really uncomfortable in all the other scenarios I've read... so, just know I won't be doing that particular scenario. 'Kay, now that we've got that awkwardness out of the way... on with the story!

Leo leapt across another rooftop, sliding down another fire escape until he came to a stop, on the landing across from your window. He stopped for a moment to catch his breath, getting ready to make another jump, when you walked in your room. You held in your hand a dress, and hurried up to your mirror. Leo quietly made his way outside your window, but by then, you'd already disappeared. He was about to rap his knuckles against the window when you revealed yourself again, walking out of your closet in a strapless, incredibly short dress.

Leo tried not to stare, but he couldn't help himself. You'd told him you had never liked the small dresses most girls had worn, which was why Leo was surprised you were wearing what you were. You sighed, turning around in front of the mirror, revealing the backless feature of the dress. Leo felt his face begin to heat up, and wished he could turn around and leave.

You placed your hands on your hips, throwing out your chest and puckering up your lips, and Leo's eyes widened. You tried another pose, ruffling your hair with your hands and trying to look like a Victoria's Secret model. Again, Leo's face felt like it was burning up. You tried another pose, sticking your leg and a hand in the air, before sighing, rolling your eyes, and turning to go and change. Leo plastered himself against the wall, trying understand why his face felt like it was melting.

"You know," he muttered, "Maybe I should see what the Foot are up to."

I know, it's short, but I ain't going to any lengths with these ones.