Awakening- Donatello

You gasped, coming fully into consciousness as you heard a scream. You jerked your head left and right, seeing a girl with tears streaming down her face, another girl almost hysterical with fear, and another almost out cold. Your vision was still a bit blurred, but you could make out a disfigured fly, and a... was that a lion? It didn't matter, as you gazed over and caught sight of a huge tank of mutagen. You instantly paled, and your e/c eyes widened in fright as you saw your father suspended over the open vat of ooze.

"Someone help!" you shouted, startling everyone around you, "Help! My dad's gonna get mutated!"

"Indeed, my dear," the fly buzzed, flying over to you, "Unlezzz you agree to obey me."

"Don't listen to him!" the girl on your left pleaded, "He's lying! That lion," she gestured to the lioness, "Used to be my mother!"

You furrowed your brow, looking from the fly back up to your father. "If I agreed," you started shakily, "What would you do to me?"

"Just a quick inoculation," the fly pointed to something next to you, and you saw two needles, one with a light lavender substance within, another with a slightly darker version of the latter.

"Don't! Don't!" the girl continued to warn me, and you turned to her.

"I have to try," you whispered, before turning back to the insect, "Do it."

The fly rubbed his hands together, grabbing the first syringe and injecting you with the liquid. You cringed, and forced your eyes closed as the mutant neared you with the second needle. You shivered, almost able to feel the injections spreading through your body.

You breathed out slowly, opening your eyes to see the fly grin corruptly, before hitting a button. You heard the sound of metal breaking, and watched in horror as your father was plunged into the mutagen. You wondered what he would morph into, tears streaking down your cheeks. You didn't make a sound, just watched helplessly as your dad mutated.

Finally, a figure emerged from the ooze, beady black eyes taking in its surroundings. The mutant unfurled its set of black wings, examining its new form, before walking with its taloned feet to perch next to the lioness. Your father's feathered head bobbed back and forth, beak clicking hungrily.

"No," You sobbed to yourself, "No, this can't be happening."

But it had happened. Your dad had morphed into some sort of deranged falcon, and now you were at the hands of the people who had mutated him.