Small Facts

Hi! So I know you're probably all tired of my A/N's, and I'm sorry. But just so you know, I have not abandoned you. Some stuff is goin on that requires my full attention, so for now at least, I won't have that much time to update. Thank you so much for all the chapter requests. I do wanna address a few things:

1) I WILL NOT do anything along the lines of 'When He Cheats On You' or 'When His Brothers Flirt With You'. Cuz honestly, you peeps wouldn't want a relationship with a guy who cheats. And no 'Attempted Suicide' ones, either. I know, it's a real problem, I'm not trying to brush it under the rug, but right now, that one hits a little too close to home.

2) Holidays/Birthdays - I try and do holidays that would apply to everyone. Valentine's Day, New Year's , stuff like that. I will do a birthday one...when I feel like it. And most likely, there will be Halloween and Christmas. But I try and do these theme ones around the holiday.

3) I'm not gonna have any way for the Turtles to turn human. To me, that's just defeating the whole purpose of these scenarios. I might as well have called it 'Boyfriend Scenarios With These Four Dudes Who Happen To Be Ninjas'. So no, no 'When He Turns Human', which probably means no 'School Dance' one, unless it'd be under some special circumstances.

4) No 'When You're On Your Period'. I get it, it happens to us women, but...just...gross. I don't really wanna write about that.

5) Anything about you getting mutated - meh. I mean, I gave you all these cool abilities as an alternative to you being mutated. I want you guys to remain human throughout the book. For me, that's the beauty of the relationships - a human loving a mutant turtle! Talk about match made in heaven, if you're willing to be with a turtle no matter what his appearance is. So I don't think there will be any mutations.

Other than that, thank you so much!! I loved that all my followers took the time to write their requests! There are so many, I might not be able to get to all of them in such little time! Here's what I'm thinking though:

- Training

- Embarrassing Childhood Photos

-Pranks

Alright, I think you all have had enough lecturing. Here're a few little facts for the book!

Leo-

Nickname(s) For You: Yūgana (Graceful in Japanese - I think I wrote that in some prior chapters, but oh well!) or Love

Your Nickname For Him: Captain (cuz Space Heroes XP)

What You Like To Do Together: Meditate, watch Space Heroes, or train

His Favorite Spot To Kiss You: forehead (it's the easiest place to reach, and he loves being to look directly into your eyes, directly after kissing you there)

Your Song: 'Just The Way You Are' by Bruno Mars (because he loves every single thing about you, and he'd never want you to change)

Your Ability: telekinesis

Donnie-

Nickname(s) For You: Wise Girl (PJO fans, woot woot!) or Sweetheart

Your Nickname For Him: Seaweed Brain

What You Like To Do Together: invent things in the lab, read, or sketch

His Favorite Spot To Kiss You: nose (he thinks it's extremely adorable when you scrunch up your face every time he kisses you there)

Your Song: 'Tenerife Sea' by Ed Sheeran (because he thinks you're just as gorgeous as the girl in that song, and because if you're in his life, he could die happy)

Your ability: invisibility and intangibility

Raph-

Nickname(s) For You: Beautiful (duh, you ARE!) and Baby (though he prefers your normal name, since he thinks it's the prettiest thing ever)

Your Nickname For Him: Raphie or Raphie Boy

What You Like To Do Together: train, compete with eachother, eat cookies

His Favorite Spot To Kiss You: top of your head (since it reminds him that you're one of the few people he's taller than, and because it just feels like a protective show of affection)

Your Song: 'I'm Yours' by Jason Mraz (because you are the only person he'd give his heart to)

Your ability: shape shifting

Mikey-

His Nickname(s) For You: My Lady (cuz he just loves that you chose HIM, and he'll never let you forget it) or... yeah, that's the only thing he likes to call you.

Your Nickname For Him: My Turtle

What You Like To Do Together: dance, prank the others, watch Frozen

His Favorite Spot To Kiss You: cheek (since ((let's admit it)) he's pretty much a child and he'll get embarrassed if he kisses you anywhere else ((though that doesn't mean he doesn't like kissing you on the lips ;) )) )

Your Song: 'Say Hey (I Love You)' by Michael Franti and Spearhead (because this song talks about two soulmates dancing, and he absolutely loves dancing with you, or... being with you)

Your ability: enhanced speed