Hangin' With Him- Michelangelo

You yawned in boredom as you finally finished your math homework. Man, why did algebra have to be so hard? You went to stand up and winced, trying not to put weight on your sprained ankle. You and your friends had been doing an amazing dance routine... and things got a little out of hand.
You phone buzzed, and you grinned when you saw Mikey's name.
Outside. Open up, the text read, and you hurried to open the window without falling on your face.
"Hey Y/N!" Mikey exclaimed hopping in and hugging you tightly, before pulling out his T-Phone. "I got this awesome new app!" He said excitedly, "Something called AA, but I can't get past level 24!"
"Oh!" You replied, "That's one of my favorite games!"
"And," Mikey continued, "I brought pizza!"
"YES!" You said, pumping your fist into the air, "Where is it?"
"I've got 4 boxes on the roof!"
Your smile faded, and you sank back in your chair. "I can't go up," you mumbled sadly.
Mikey's face fell. "Why not?"
You pointed to your wrapped foot. "Sprained my ankle."
"Oh, pssh," Mikey replied, "I can help you up there, no problem."
"How can--" before you could finish, Mikey grabbed both your hands and swung you over his shoulder and onto his shell.
"Hang on!" He shouted as he leapt out the window. You squealed, wrapping your arms tightly around his neck as he began to climb the fire escape quickly. He soon got to the top and set you down, helping you to the pizza boxes on the edge of the roof. You dangled your legs over, grabbing a piece of pizza with one hand and Mikey's T-Phone with the other.
You began showing him the ropes of the game, pausing often to eat more pizza, when you suddenly glanced up at the horizon. Your e/c orbs brightened at the sight of the sun setting over the city.
"Ooooh," you sighed, putting the phone down, "The sunset's beautiful tonight. I love all the blues and pinks and oranges."
"Totally awesome," Mikey agreed, staring at the sky with you.
"I wonder what the sunsets look like in Japan, and Italy, and Greece... and everywhere. Man, I bet they would be amazing."
Mikey smiled. "You wanna travel?"
"It's not a want, more like a need. I gotta see the cultures, eat the food, see the sights... Learn new things. The only thing standing in my way is the fact that I've never traveled anywhere in my life. I've never been outside New York or Jersey."
"Well, m'lady," Mikey started in his mock suave voice, "when you do finally get out of here, lemme know! We can travel the world and eat a sorts of food!"
"Totally!" You exclaimed, and Mikey and you began talking about travel plans. You kept talking and laughing way past dark, until your eyes began to droop and you drifted off to sleep, a piece of pizza sti in your hands.
Mikey smiled softly, lifting you and carrying you back to your bedroom. He laid you on your bed, put the extra pizza on your desk, and turned off the light.
"Night, Y/N," he whispered before hopping out the window.

Alright, peeps! Time for the next chapter, His Thoughts About You!
Mikey: SWEET!!!
Me: I know right? Btw, mah turtle fans, I'm in San Francisco for the weekend, so pray I don't fall off the Golden Gate Bridge and get eaten by sharks ... On that happy note, farewell my lovelies!
Mikey: Booyakasha!!!