Awakening- Leonardo

The faint hum of a power generator droned somewhere near you, as you half-opened your eyes sleepily. Harsh light greeted you, and you quickly squeezed your eyes shut again, groaning in discomfort. Every last bit of you felt sore and tired. When you did reopen your eyes, you found yourself in shackles, with three other people tied down beside you.

Instantly, fear began to wash over you, weighing your shoulders down with all the possibilities of what had happened. Would Leo even be able to find you here? You were most likely in Shredder's lair, but you still weren't sure if your turtle would discover you in time.

Another glance around the room. A huge tank of glowing green ooze sat at the opposite wall, and various cases of strange contents were scattered around the tables. Your eyes found a tray beside you, and you glimpsed identical ones next to the other captives. You could tell the others were girls, but you couldn't make out they faces clearly. You examined the tray next to you, mouth agape as you observed a long syringe filled with transparent blue liquid. 

The other girls started to come to, grunting and sniffling a bit. The girl next to you peered up through her disheveled hair, and your eyes widened.

"M/G?!" (rememeber, that's Mikey's girlfriend.)

Your best friend's head bounced up, finally seeing you. "Y/N!" she cried, struggling against her own chains, "What's happened? Why are you here?"

"I don't know," you answered both questions, and were about to continue when the door was flung open.

You held back a scream. The Shredder walked in, with him a gigantic, disgusting fly in a pink sweater. 

"Let us go, Shredder," you demanded in what you thought was a confident voice.

"Yeah," M/G piped up, "If you don't... you shall... feel the wrath of... my boyfriend!"

Shredder laughed evilly, "I'm afraid I cannot grant your wishes, miss Y/N and miss M/G. My servant, Baxter Stockman, will be tending to you from here, as will my other colleagues."

You gritted your teeth in anger as the Shredder sauntered out, leaving you to your thoughts about his 'colleagues', as well as having to deal with the stupid mutant fly.

"May I zzzzzay," Stockman buzzed, "That you all will make the perfect tezzzt zzzzzubjectzzzz."

"We are not gonna let you do anything to us," your voice wavered slightly as you argued the fly.

"You have no choice, my dears," Stockman replied, then turned and called out, "Leonna! Eric! Get in here!"

You felt the color completely drain from your face as your ex, Eric, walked in smugly, with a girl on his arm.

"Don't give us orders, mutant," he barked, "Or I'll smash you like the bug you really are."

Stockman backed off, going to observe some data, while Eric strolled over to you. "Well, well," he purred, "If it isn't the little wimp I used to be stupid enough to date."

The girl next to him snickered malevolently. "And look, Eric," she pointed to M/G, "It's the girl who thinks she's good enough to do something with her life."

M/G's mouth was agape in horror and fear. "S-stop it, L-Leonna..."

"Why would I, loser?" she taunted, "When I've got all the power in the world over you?"

You had no idea who this Leonna chick was, but you had had enough.

"STOP!" you shouted.

"Oh, look," Eric mocked you, "She thinks she can do something to stop all this."

He cackled evilly, then smashed his lips into Leonna's roughly. You wanted to barf, until Baxter Stockman returned and picked up the syringe.

"Eric," he ordered, "Quit making out with mizzz Leonna and rezzztrain the girl."

Eric rolled eyes, then grabbed you by the hair, making you yelp in pain. You wriggled and squirmed, trying to put some distance between yourself and the needle making its way toward the back of your neck. You screamed as the syringe was plunged into your skin, releasing its contents into your system.

"Y/N!" M/G cried out. Eric let go of your scalp, and you crashed to the floor. You weren't dizzy or fatigued anymore, just in more pain than before.

"W-what did you do to me?" you whispered.

"That I cannot tell," Baxter shot back.

You laid your head on the cold floor, crying as Eric and Leonna hovered over you, laughing maliciously. I wish Leo were here, you thought.