Asking You Out- Leonardo

You made your way home from school, umbrella in hand. The light rain refreshed you, sent a content look onto your face. You turned into the alley next to your apartment building, planning to take the fire escape up to your room.
You stopped to glance around the alley. This was where Leo had saved you, the night you first met. Your eyes got a far off look in them. How could you have known... that you would fall for your savior?
You quickly scaled the escape, reminiscing about all the fun you'd had with Leo. You pulled open your window and stepped inside, placing your things on your desk.
You sat on your bed, trying to sort out your feelings.The soft patter of raindrops soothed you. You really liked Leo, but how could you be sure he liked you back?
Your memories of Eric returned, and you cursed yourself for thinking about him. Leo would never do something like that to you, and you knew it. However, you couldn't shake your feeling of uncertainty. You didn't want to be hurt like you had been in the past.
You were jolted out of your thoughts as a knock resounded from your window. Peering out into the storm, you glimpsed Leo huddling out of the rain.

Leo's P.O.V.
Leo had decided he couldn't wait. The feelings he felt for Y/N would engulf him sooner or later, and he couldn't bear being unsure any longer. He knocked hesitantly on her window, trying to muster up the courage to ask her... Tell her...

Your P. O.V.
You hurried over, letting your turtle friend in. The storm had completely soaked him.
"Leo," you cried, "You're soaking wet! Here, hang on, lemme get you a towel."
You hurried into the bathroom to get a towel, not noticing the anxiety on your friend's face.

Leo's P.OV.
Don't freak out, don't freak out. Leo repeated this over and over in his mind, trying to rid his sense of worry. He had no choice. He had to...He would... find out if she returned his feelings.
Leo checked nervously behind his back, making sure the gift he'd brought hadn't been ruined. Gosh, why was he so uneasy?

Your P.O.V.
You finally found a towel, and came back into the room to find Leo standing awkwardly by the window.
"Here," you offered, handing him the towel. As he took it, you felt his hand brush against yours, and a shock went through your body at his touch. You withdrew your arm slowly, wringing your hands as Leo mumbled thanks.
"So..." you began, trying calm your heartbeat, "What's up?"
"Well," Leo finished drying his face, "I, er, kinda have something to, er, tell you..."

Leo's P.O.V.
He couldn't think straight. Leo had felt Y/N's hand, as she handed him a towel. The sensation that ran up his arm and imprinted itself into his mind was unforgettable.
"Sure," Y/N looked up at him, e/c eyes blinking at him, "Ask away."
"Well," he mumbled, walking over to her, "You're a really nice girl, and, um, you like Space Heroes, and... and you're awesome at training to be a ninja...and..."
Leo trailed off as he saw Y/N smile faintly. A blush crept onto her face, and his heart dropped to his stomach. Before he could talk himself out of it, Leo pulled out the bunch of flowers from behind his back.
"And, I really like you," he confessed, trying to force his voice not to waver.

Your P.O.V.
You gasped excitedly, staring at the light blue daisies Leo held out to you. You hesitantly took them, taking a moment to sniff the blooms. You wanted to remember every detail of this moment. You set the bouquet down, and threw your arms around Leo.
"I...I like you too," you exclaimed, unable to hold back your joy.
Leo smiled so wide he looked like the Cheshire Cat.
"Would you... maybe... like to go out with me?"
"Of course!" You had to force back tears of joy, you were so happy. You hugged Leo tighter, and gave him a quick peck on his cheek. You both turned bright red, but you didn't care. You liked Leo, and he liked you too. That was all that mattered.

Yussss! *turns on strobe light and music*
Leo: what is going on?!
Me: I'm celebrating the newest chapter!
Leo: oh, ok. *turns to readers as I dance* by the way, guys, Annabeth wants to thank you for the votes and comments... she would be doing it in person if she weren't going crazy.
Me: do you think I can't hear you? 'Cause I can hear you. Special shoutout to Sadiekins . you're the best, girl! Can't wait for the next few chapters! See ya, my lovelies!
Leo: Space Heroes rule!
Me: really?