Asking You Out- Michelangelo

You zoomed into the alley, hopping off and rummaging through your bag to find the new sticker you'd just bought.
You crouched to put the sticker on- a small bright green turtle. You grinned, setting it so it looked like it was eating your other sticker, a slice of pizza. The montage made you think of Mikey.
The manhole cover next to you flew off, and an orange clad turtle jumped out. Mikey's entrance scared you half to death.
"Y/N!" Mikey exclaimed, helping you off the ground, "Long time no see, lady!"
You began to blush, and wished you could slap the redness off your face.
"Hey Mikey."

Mikey's P.O.V.
Y/N blushed, and the butterflies in Mikey's stomach created a whirlwind inside him. He loved when she would act shy.
Stay on track, dude, he reminded himself, remember why you came here.
But the motor scooter behind Y/N caught his attention.
"Sweet ride!" Mikey walked over to the scooter.

Your P.O.V.
"Yeah, it's pretty awesome," you replied, idly fingering the throttle on your scooter. You looked up at the late evening sky, filled with stars. A full moon shone on the empty street, and an idea dawned on you.
"Wanna take it for a spin?" You asked, and Mikey whipped his head in your direction.
"Really?"
"Sure!" You shuffled your feet, "Can I tag along?"
"Do I love pizza?" Was Mikey's reply, and you grinned. He stepped on, looking over the controls, and you took a seat behind him.
Without warning, Mikey floored the gas, and you wrapped your arms around his shell in a desperate attempt to stay on board.

Mikey's P.O.V.
All Mikey could think about as they sped through the deserted city streets was Y/N's arms around him. He hollered, partially because of his excitement of riding the scooter, and partially because of how close the two of them were.
He finally skidded to a halt back in the alley.
"That was amazing!" He shouted, jumping off the scooter.
"Glad you liked it," Y/N replied, and Mikey turned to see her smiling at him, sending a bolt of electricity through the turtle.

Your P.O.V.
You clasped your hands in front of you, smiling at Mikey. That had been one of the most enjoyable rides of your life... probably since you got to ride with him.
"Er, um," Mikey began, scratching his head nervously. You were dying to tell him how you felt, why you'd been acting so weird around him lately. You liked him a lot, and decided to just get it out there.
"I have something to tell you!" you and Mikey both shouted at the same time. You looked at him, an inquisitive look on your face.

Mikey's P.O.V.
Mikey had never felt so jumpy in his life. He gestured to Y/N, "Go ahead."
"No, it's fine," she insisted, "You first."
Mikey secretly wished she would've gone first. What he was about to say would either make or break... whatever it was that was between him and Y/N.
"Well, ya see," he tried to begin, "I... er... sorta.."
He looked up from the ground to see Y/N looking intently at him. Her e/c eyes glowed with curiosity, as she brushed away a piece of her rebellious h/c hair.
It suddenly felt like every bone in Mikey's body had been submerged in freezing water. He couldn't move, could barely breathe. The only part of him that could function was his mouth.
"AndIreallylikeyoualotyou'rereallyprettyandawesomeandwillyoupleasegooutwithme?!"

Your P.O.V.
You felt like a tidal wave had crashed over you- a tidal wave of relief, joy, and giddiness.
"R-Really?" you had to make sure this was for real, and not some figment of your imagination.
"Y-Yeah," Mikey confessed, stepping a bit closer to you, "I mean, it's cool if you don't feel the same, I just-"
His sentence was cut off as you tackled him into hug. "I really like you too! Yes, yes, yes, I'll go out with you!"
Mikey instantly hugged you back, and you could feel the grin plastered on his face.

Mikey's P.O.V.
He couldn't stop smiling. This was one of the best days ever, and that even counted the day he first discovered pizza! Mikey never wanted to let go of her, but he knew eventually they'd have to break apart.
He smiled at Y/N as their hug ended.
"You're the best," he said, and couldn't help adding, "My lady."

That was adorable!
Mikey: I know. 'Cause I'm adorable.
Me: Well, look who's self-righteous today.
Mikey:...self-righteous? Annabeth, you know I can't understand you when you talk like Donnie!
Me: *rolls eyes* I wasn't talking like- ugh, nevermind.
Mikey: So, what's next?
Me: I... don't know. I need some ideas, my lovelies! And I need 'em quick! Special shoutout to @Sadiekins for all the awesome ideas!
Mikey: yeah, you're the best, Sadiekins! Seriously, if Annabeth didn't have you, her story would probably have zero readers. Like, none, zilch, nada.
Me: You are so going to wish you never said that. See you next chapter, my lovelies! *starts chasing Mikey*
Mikey: AHHHH!!!!