Valentine's Day - Michelangelo

I hummed the Batman theme song to myself as I climbed higher and higher on the training tower in the living room. Pausing as I reached the top to yell, "Duh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh, Y/N!"

"And Mikey!" I gasped and let out a small laugh when I saw my boyfriend appear beside me like the climb was nothing. He bounced in front of me excitedly, "Hey, hey! I've got something to show you!"

I giggled, but before I could say another word, Mikey had grabbed my hand and jumped to the floor with me, tossing my backpack to me before leading me out.

--Le Time Skip--

"Ta da!" Mikey shouted as he pulled me into the empty music auditorium, smiling as his words echoed off the walls in the massive room.  In the center, a little picnic blanket was splayed with icecream, icecream, and more icecream, along with sodas for the both of us.

"Omigosh!" I shouted, my voice reverberating as I raced to the food, my form a blur until I reached my target. "This is so cool! Coolio! Cool beans! Just SO COOL!"

Mikey laughed and made his way over to me, and I grabbed my present for him as he walked over.  As soon as he stood in front of me, I brandished the little heart shaped personal pizza I'd made earlier for him.

"Aww yeah!" Mikey exclaimed, kissing my cheek happily, "But this pizza will taste even better if I can share it with you."

I smiled, kissing him quickly and murmuring, "I love you, Michelangelo."

"And I love you, my lady."